PDA

View Full Version : Not getting rid

markiemark
28-05-05, 12:24 PM
:D not getting rid of nova.

I was seriously contemplating it after all the crap i have had with it...but that would be giving up.. and i dont want to.

Ive had my quater light window replaced (got one from scrappys for ?8 ) and my bumpers are getting sprayed as i type :D

by next weekend my nova will be all sorted, then all i have to do is get a new stereo cause the fucckers smashed mine in,fit my sisters sony speakers and bobs ur uncle - sorted. oh then new alloys have to go on, and then she has an m.ot. in august :o

Mark

Mike.
28-05-05, 01:13 PM
i'd get some security aswell mate

SRlew
28-05-05, 02:24 PM
good to see your not gettin rid of it.

but as mike W said.... get some security!!

markiemark
28-05-05, 03:58 PM
How much we talking for secuity? like just a standard alarm.... i have no idea... :o

Nick
28-05-05, 10:24 PM
a cheap one that wont provice insurance benefits - ?100 ish

a decent one that'l deter theives and provide insurance cutts - ?300ish + fitting by an approved thatcham installer to get your certificate

after all, if they really want your car, they will take it. best bet is to get a cat 1 system with some type of kill switch or a very good immobiliser

novaexplod
29-05-05, 11:19 PM
get a basic clifford for about 300 pound, clifford claim that 2 cars (i think) fitted with cliffords have been stolen and thats cos the idiots that owned them left the keys in the ignition whilst they popped in there house or woteva