PDA

View Full Version : Thieving Scum!!

Dod
25-05-05, 10:18 PM
About 6mths ago i was looking at a real mint GTE, with a Full Janspeed System and 4 branch, Koni kit and it was chipped. It was sprayed Yellow and was tinted out. This ccar really was Mint and was owned by a Bar man in Downings, a local Town. His house was down the twisty weest road you ccould find and then 1/2 mile off that and he'd parked the car around the back of the house so it wouldn't have been seen unless you had walked around the house, after driving up to it. Then it was stole, it didn't even had a battrey in it. Anyway the bar man reported it to the Gardi (Irish Police) and nothing. Aboout a week ago i was speaking to a scrap man in a town approx an hour away from the Barmans house, explaining that i'm building a few Novas and he told ma about this Nova he'd gotten out of the Gardi Barracks, apparently it was found, and not claimed or reported missing and so given to the Scrap man. I mean, what kinda stupid Fucking law enforcement agency have we when you report a car stolen, they find it, dont tell you and just scrap it? Anyway, the car was stripped and scrapped. How fucked up is that? :?

shy witness
25-05-05, 10:28 PM
ive a very similar story m8 although im in the north-

a few years back a m8 had a standard looking nova but with 2litre 8 valve power- it got stole n all and disappeared as they do

then about 2 months later i woz talkin 2 another m8 [different circle] with the story ...............
' i couldnt belive it- i bought a couple of cars that came from the police pound' he said

there woz a white nova that had bn hit at the front ha ha

so he opens the bonnet and theres a 2.0 starring him in the face- he reshelled it and then thats when the shit began-

word got about- and then there woz the debate of who owned wot ha ha--

so the police force up here are no better i can tell u :roll:

Dod
26-05-05, 07:39 PM
Its a whole handeling hi!! I feel sorry for the lad that owned the ccar in the first place, what a sickener!! What part of NI are you in?

shy witness
26-05-05, 11:04 PM
im from newtownards--

its about 12 miles past belfast and about 5 miles from bangor