PDA

View Full Version : T-CUT is a god send.

Anonymous
09-07-00, 06:15 PM
I just came out from work tonight and some little S**TS have spray painted a big F**KING green ganger Plant all over my rear arch.

Little s**ts, good job t-cut got the lot off, apart from the plastic trim.

Use t-cut on stuff like that, works a treat.

mikeoxford
10-02-04, 12:55 AM
I just came out from work tonight and some little S**TS have spray painted a big F**KING green ganger Plant all over my rear arch.

Little s**ts, good job t-cut got the lot off, apart from the plastic trim.

Use t-cut on stuff like that, works a treat.

shouldnt this be in the styling forum ? and i hoped you used a good qulaity polish to seal the paint afterwards

?Marty?
10-02-04, 02:01 AM
i WISH someone painted a great big ganger plant on my car! HOW cool!? lol

wisewood
10-02-04, 11:42 AM
mike there might not have been a styling forum back in 2000!
and its not a styling post anyway... more of a technical 'how to remove paint' post really :D

2litreturbo
10-02-04, 11:45 AM
shouldnt this be in the styling forum ?

I would hardly call grafitti with a spray can styling. Would you? :?

Ste_Nova
10-02-04, 11:50 AM
my twin engined nova is being grafitti painted :twisted:

http://uploader.co.uk/images/parkedup.jpg

2litreturbo
10-02-04, 12:07 PM
what mirrors are those mate? Been looking for ages. Also, did you have any probs with the bonnet vent? Looks a bit tricky

:roll: :D :) :( :x :lol: 8) :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :!: :wink: :twisted: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|

?Marty?
10-02-04, 02:57 PM
my nova had been graffitid before too. just some squiggly lines on the back and down one side, in black.

looked alright though, as they covered my rear numberplate (though when i went to report it to the oinks, they wrote me out a ticket saying i'd get fined ?60 if i dont sort it within 5 days. which was nice.) and the random line down one side, was just like the stupid graffiti streaks down one leg of a pair of designer jeans. wickid! lol

tho seriously, WHO wears those stupid jeans with bleached bits all over? look like a serious spunk explosion they do. VERY uncool too, so stop it you monkeys.