PDA

View Full Version : Girl Friend Trouble.

Dod
23-05-05, 10:21 PM
Basicially, she's a b1tch. Its like she's on the rag, but worse than ever, all the time. What can i do? Dont want to dump her cuz we've started building a house together but she's complaining about me spending so much on the car now!! Help!! :evil:

Chris
23-05-05, 10:22 PM
Does Neil have a different name? lol

Easy solution, get out now while you can if you think she is a bitch

scott.parker
23-05-05, 10:24 PM
You live with it! or turn gay :lol: or just make your owne mind up mate as advise via a nova forum is not going to be your best bet ..

Scott

Dod
23-05-05, 10:27 PM
Cant live with em........................... thats it!

scott.parker
23-05-05, 10:29 PM
Cant live with em........................... thats it!

Well dont then mate live appart keeps the arguing to a min..and you will enjoy your time together more.

Nick
23-05-05, 10:32 PM
isn't this what the muppet forum is for ?

srs1
23-05-05, 10:34 PM
women are hard work.

either you want to try and sort it out or yopu dont.

you decide.
if its the later, then tell her to shut up (you've got a head ache)

Nick
23-05-05, 10:37 PM
sean you old qoute about women and nova's was a classic....

srs1
23-05-05, 10:43 PM
argh yes.

"you can replace a woman, but you cant replace a good nova"

that one.
or plums are the future lmao

scott.parker
23-05-05, 10:47 PM
isn't this what the muppet forum is for ?

I also though that nick,but i dont want to sound like addmin's pet :lol:

andyhayes77
24-05-05, 11:42 AM
Basicially, she's a b1tch. Its like she's on the rag, but worse than ever, all the time. What can i do? Dont want to dump her cuz we've started building a house together but she's complaining about me spending so much on the car now!! Help!! :evil:

If u think ov her as a bitch she will be a bitch when I dumped my Gfriend I was gutted afterwards so I got back with her and now if she winds me up and I think I hate her I buy her flowers and spoil her rotten it proper f@$k her head up.... Try it!!!

-tucny-
24-05-05, 12:01 PM
i dont want to offend any female members because they obviously arnt like normal women---- but normal women (if theres such a thing) dont usually have any intrests what so ever. they go to work/college, come home watch the soaps on tv and go to bed. on a weekend they get up wash their hair, straighten it, stick some makeup on and go out to town and occasionally read a magazine about celebraties. thats it!!

they cannot understand why we like cars and have hobbies therefore they dont understand that to relax, having an intrest helps and also cures boredom. and because they dont have any instrests we get our heads bitten off whenever there bored which is usually every 10 mins.

my advice, get shut off her and get a fun bird who likes cars and laying bricks ------ any female members fancy a bit of dod sham then????

peester
24-05-05, 01:23 PM
women are hard work.

too true. ill post my 2 years in the making, w.i.p pics up later.. :wink:

Chris
24-05-05, 04:14 PM
i dont want to offend any female members because they obviously arnt like normal women---- but normal women (if theres such a thing) dont usually have any intrests what so ever. they go to work/college, come home watch the soaps on tv and go to bed. on a weekend they get up wash their hair, straighten it, stick some makeup on and go out to town and occasionally read a magazine about celebraties. thats it!!

they cannot understand why we like cars and have hobbies therefore they dont understand that to relax, having an intrest helps and also cures boredom. and because they dont have any instrests we get our heads bitten off whenever there bored which is usually every 10 mins.

my advice, get shut off her and get a fun bird who likes cars and laying bricks ------ any female members fancy a bit of dod sham then????

I must disagree, my girlfriend is what I class as 'normal', she doesnt mind cars, enjoys going to the shows/meets/dragway's etc , on a weekend she will quite happily potter about the garage doing little bits and making brews etc. She has even agreed to sit in with me at Donington Park on a trackday lol

Chris

Dpnova
24-05-05, 04:18 PM
chris isnt telling anyone his girlfriend used to be a BOY!

only joking, i agree though mate, women do have intrests, just find out what they are

boredbloke
24-05-05, 04:53 PM

I must disagree, my girlfriend is what I class as 'normal', she doesnt mind cars, enjoys going to the shows/meets/dragway's etc , on a weekend she will quite happily potter about the garage doing little bits and making brews etc. She has even agreed to sit in with me at Donington Park on a trackday lol

Chris

Your girlfriend wasn't pointing a gun to your head as you wrote that was she?

Chris
24-05-05, 07:31 PM
nope she is 70miles away lol

Chris

epo
24-05-05, 07:41 PM
stick to w4nking least your hand never argues back and you wont catch the clap off it :lol:

Dod
24-05-05, 09:59 PM
He he he, love the Girlfriend Nova bit, classic. My Dad told me there now that she's not a bitch, bitches are loyal affectionate and obediant (spelling)

And, like was mentioned, no interest in cars. Thought my bucket seats were big baby seats!!

I do like the whole argue and spoil her bit though

markiemark
24-05-05, 11:48 PM
Hhhmmm best best probably just to ignore it for a while,act like ur not botherd and u watch her come runnin back apologising!! Me and my girlfriend been having a barny tonight actually :lol: but all got sorted

Dod
25-05-05, 09:59 PM
Well Markie, thats jst what i've done. I can also point out the fact that i find other women attractive and that i like to flirt with the female members of staff at work without her going mad at me, but god only knows how long that'll last!!

Mel
25-05-05, 10:13 PM
If you're struggling to cope with her, get out.

It's not fair on either of you to keep each other hanging.

Besides..women who like cars rule :wink:

Rach
25-05-05, 10:15 PM
Besides..women who like cars rule :wink:

well said that girl...! :D

boredbloke
25-05-05, 10:36 PM
yeah ... they do actually!

Unless they're real mingers...lol!!

Rach
25-05-05, 10:37 PM
:o