PDA

View Full Version : Dash!

novaco
23-05-05, 08:24 PM
i am curently workin on my nova interior getting it retrimmed and stuff but i want to do something with my dash!!

i fancied fiberglassing it to make it all smooth be4 spraying it but i think this wil cost me a bomb and take ages any other tips or suggestions??

cheers!! :wink:

epo
23-05-05, 09:50 PM
i just sprayed a load of the removable parts on mine look alright and was cheap enough and did it all my self

Mike.
23-05-05, 09:51 PM
just get a gsi dash mate

ade
23-05-05, 11:50 PM
I'll be making my own dash in the near future. Mines a mk2 - just got a spare one to use as a template. Will probably cost about ?150 in total to make a glass fibre one (you'll need to make a fibreglass mould so will need double the materials).

I'd avoid spraying just the plastic components - personally I dont like it - they stand out too much. If the dash is a mk1 and brown, take it out and get it sprayed black or althracite - would look nice...

Ade

flowlikewater
24-05-05, 11:30 AM
ive been building my dash for ages! nearly ready but have done a huge job!!!! will post some pictures soon! just wait and see.

hopefully will inspire.

Jack
24-05-05, 12:38 PM
Flock it :wink:

novaco
24-05-05, 04:13 PM
cheers! i want to work on the whole interior actully so could u's please post some pics ov past interiors???

just want to see what looks good and effective!!

cheers!