PDA

View Full Version : bye bye Nova

markiemark
22-05-05, 10:53 AM
WANKERs fuckin Wankers :( :cry:

half six this morning some shitheads stole my speakers and smashed sde front window in order to get in

dont know who it was - old neightbour next door gave a very vauge description but not very helpfull

im getting a new car, had enough of this one i have had so much trouble with it.,... sorting out insurane as might have my mates rover 416 - hes modded it and its really nice but the insurance will be high as im only 19 :cry:

if i find out who did it im goin to smash there heads in with a crowbar

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

General Baxter
22-05-05, 11:11 AM
just becasue somebosy has smashed your window and nicked your speakers, you saying bye to it

p.s. check for sale room, i have a std rover 416 for sale R reg and cheap ;)

Mike.
22-05-05, 11:27 AM
your getting rid of it because someones smashed your window nd knicked your speaker, why? just percevier with it

-tucny-
22-05-05, 11:53 AM
same thing could happen with the rover + u know your going to have more trouble with a rover too, they are rather crap hence thats why they went bankrupt!

nova = fun!!!!!

rover = the worst car manufacturer in europe ---- even flimsier than a citreon. oh and did i mention its a rover???????

get a new window from the scrappers, cover the thing with glass protector film ---- and get a good alarm! its not worth giving up.

Nobby
23-05-05, 10:49 AM
tutut!! jus come some wanka robbed ur speakers u givin up?? :o instead of spendin the money on a new head gasket 4 ur rover get a gd alarm and keep the nova!! :D

novaexplod
23-05-05, 12:56 PM
pmsl at gettin a new headgasket, very true very true. my mate had a rover 200 with a 1.6i engine and the head gasket was fooked after 30k.its them shite rods they use to bolt it together.[/quote]