PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy braking

Relskee
20-05-05, 11:57 PM
I recently been gettin a hissing noise coming from passenger foot area which i have been told is the brake vacum hose,must have a hole sum where,but this hadnt effected my car at all.But yesterday,2 weeks after the hissing started i had 2 brake very very sharply on the motorway because of some twat in a golf and it caused me 2 skid,straight after that my car when applying the brakes was gliding 2 the left until let of the brake and causing car 2 go slow (like sumone had foot on brake) Then it passed for few days and now its happening again worse than ever and is making my tyres smoke and my engine bay to be dasngerously hot after just minutes of driving,im prety sure some how my brakes are always on after that event with the golf and i was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how i could overcome it,i cnt drive my car yet until sorted because its a death trap,Thanks alot for your help in advance

Adam
21-05-05, 12:07 AM
Must have nerves of steel to drive a car with a fooked brake vacuum hose :lol:

Donova
21-05-05, 06:56 PM
do the wheels, discs, or drums get hot? if so, cylinders or calipers have seized. get ,em fixed or you,l finish up in pine box! :!: :!: