PDA

View Full Version : Err, the right Forum?

Dod
20-05-05, 10:40 PM
I've been dieting all week, no sugar, sweets or junk like that, but i've had a can of coke and some choccolate and came up with this...

Lets all chip in and build a Nova Moster Truck!! I suggested it in the Events Forum, but i'm actually serious. Lets sponcer a Nova Load Nova Monster Truck!!

boredbloke
20-05-05, 11:07 PM
how much is needed first dude?

i want a nova monster truck was actually thinkin of creating one...

Dod
21-05-05, 12:02 PM
I work in a buildere suppliers and can Get RSJ's cheap for the Chasis, there's loads of Tractors over here and Huge trailosa so i can get wheels and Tyres fairly handy too, just need a big diesel engine, i might even be able to get a Toyota Hilux donor car, a Nova donor car and a mad welder. Just need shocks and thats about it i reckon.

On a budget, i'd say 5k'd get us away!!

mikey14sr
21-05-05, 01:04 PM
Buy a hi-lux with knackered body, remove said pile of scrap metal, bolt on a nova shell and fit a jack-up kit. hardest part would be getting the toyota steering and other control gear to fit into the nova body.

Dod
22-05-05, 12:59 AM
Right, i'm up for it if you lot are!!

Mike.
22-05-05, 01:03 AM
iff you want to build a nova monster truck get a land rover chassis, put a lifter kit on it, big wheels, then get a nova shell and mount it on the chassis rails, big engine , i'd use a nova 2 door saloon because they can make good pick up trucks :wink:

mount the engine in the back

Dod
22-05-05, 01:10 AM
Brilliant, i didn't think of the Nova Pick up idea but i wanna stick with the good old HiLux. Did you see it on top gear? Rusty, cheap and Indectructable.

Mike.
22-05-05, 01:12 AM
yeah that hi-lux just wouldn't die lol :lol:

Nick
22-05-05, 02:50 PM
Was that the one they parked ontop of that skyscraper...

then demolished it !

scott.parker
22-05-05, 05:16 PM
Well on a block of flats yes.. :lol:

Matt2107
23-05-05, 01:29 PM
Probably be better using a saloon for the extra length if you were gonna use a hilux chassis

Dod
23-05-05, 09:45 PM
Yeah, imagine. A Toyota Nova Monster Truck!! Mental.

They also battered it with a wreaking ball, drove it into a tree and dumped it into the sea for 8 hrs and it still drove away!!

Mike.
23-05-05, 09:53 PM
they torched it aswell :wink: