PDA

View Full Version : Me v Police!!

paul-nova
17-05-05, 06:25 PM
decided to fix my arches and take cops to court so i dont get 3points.

guna say he made it up an i got peeps to back me up too. under cover in a fiesta no lights/siren an he never took evidence they were jagged edges - rekon i have a good case??

need to get rid of my 17" rims cuz thats y i fcuked my arches in first place. so if anyone wants em let me kno!

Philsutton
17-05-05, 06:31 PM
go ahead try an waste some of their time, thats all they seem to do anyway. That and eating donuts of course
http://www.vanguardcommunications.net/2images/prsuccesses_lamars_donut1.jpg

paul-nova
17-05-05, 06:32 PM
:lol:

Dar
17-05-05, 07:39 PM
Go for it and I hope you win.
Donuts they do seem to like them ;)
http://arachne6.berkeley.edu/news/berkeleyan/2002/04/images/police.jpg

Ste L
17-05-05, 07:46 PM
hhuummm... dounuts...

be back later people, goin shop for some dounuts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart
17-05-05, 07:47 PM
hmm they will "black list you" and spank you at every oppurtunity

Philsutton
17-05-05, 07:52 PM
to be fair though you are already on their little black list just for driving a nova, as they have told me so many times

NovaloadedAgain
17-05-05, 08:47 PM
If he had no other officer with him & no photographic evidence-Its your word against him, You will more then likely get away with it :lol:
& He will get severly bent over by the judge for wasting court time! On the other hand they may order you to pay court costs. I say keep your car outside for evidence! :D

Jack
18-05-05, 08:43 AM
If he had no other officer with him & no photographic evidence-Its your word against him, You will more then likely get away with it :lol:
Actually I was about to say exactly the opposite. Your word against a copper? No contest. Best get lubed up...

If you do decide to take it to a bodyshop, either take it somewhere far away, or get a mate to do it - if you really piss the police off, which doing this will most likely do lol, they'll go and check local bodyshop records for any novas that have come in recently to have the arches repaired.

And of course you better hope the police don't come looking on here. They kept an eye on one of my local (now defunct) chav forums to find out when and where all their meets would be so they could show up in advance and nick them all before they did anything :lol:

Jack
18-05-05, 08:52 AM
... oh and never one to miss an opportunity :lol:

http://railroaddave.com/phot/IMAGE010_1cops.JPG

J4MES
18-05-05, 10:43 AM
yep if serious about this you need to be very careful.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dave
18-05-05, 12:35 PM
Actually I was about to say exactly the opposite. Your word against a copper? No contest. Best get lubed up...
Exactly what i was gonna say!
because he decided to go into law enforcement somehow his word is law and yours counts for nothing!
good luck if you decide to go for it but makesure you've got enought money to pay laywers/court costs if you lose

Jack
18-05-05, 12:43 PM
good luck if you decide to go for it but makesure you've got enought money to pay laywers/court costs if you lose
If he does get the rust repaired and then accuses the copper of making it up, and the court finds out the truth, he stands to have more to pay than just lawyers and court costs...

Stuart
18-05-05, 12:53 PM
id have jsut accepted the 3 points etc. ok its a pain but alteast your only doe ?60 + mild ins increas Vs being taken to court and ass raped for every penny you have.

your car was in the wrong, you got caught, accept the punishment like a man!

Jack
18-05-05, 01:06 PM
id have jsut accepted the 3 points etc. ok its a pain but alteast your only doe ?60 + mild ins increas
Didn't he say in a previosu thread though that this will put him up to 9pts total?

hendrix
18-05-05, 01:40 PM
yeah he did razor.
insurance would seriously rape u for that! :o

Jack
18-05-05, 02:14 PM
hmm... what code would those extra 3 points have though?

lol just looked one the DVLA at the endorsement codes, the Miscellaneous ones are quite amusing...

MS20 Unlawful pillion riding.......... 3 WTF is pillion riding?! And how can it be 'unlawful'?!?

MS30 Play street offences.......... 2 as in playing games in the street??

MS40 Driving with uncorrected defective eyesight or refusing to submit to a test.......... 3 lol @ "defective eyesight"... surely "impaired eyesight" would be a more PC word

MS50 Motor racing on the highway.......... 3-11 Isn't this covered by speeding?! Or do they mean a properly set up event with pace cars, pits and all? lol

MS60 Offences not covered by other codes.......... As Appropriate translated: whatever the fuzz decide to bum-love you for as and how they please

MS70 Driving with uncorrected defective eyesight.......... 3 Erm... haven't we covered this already?

MS80 Refusing to submit to an eyesight test.......... 3 yeap, this was covered in MS40 lol. Does this mean you get 6 points and two offences?!

andyhayes77
19-05-05, 11:38 AM
decided to fix my arches and take cops to court so i dont get 3points.

guna say he made it up an i got peeps to back me up too. under cover in a fiesta no lights/siren an he never took evidence they were jagged edges - rekon i have a good case??

need to get rid of my 17" rims cuz thats y i fcuked my arches in first place. so if anyone wants em let me kno!

You dont even need to repair your car. Because the officer didnt get evidence that makes it immisable. Trust me you will not get three points because the office did not carry his duties out correctly unless you have been stopped for the same issue before. He should have issued you with a 30 day defect notice or had your car towed away. My advise is contact the Crown prosicution services. Explain the situation and they will advise you. My bet is you wont even have to go to court they will probebly investigate the issue then a local bobby will call on you and DO IT RIGHT by issuing you with a defect notice. Speak to a solicitor, dont go all guns blazzing against police cause there gangs bigger than your gang. Its probebly a case of harrasment against chavs with the cops in your case but if you do it right they will respect you and probebly not bother you again.