PDA

View Full Version : nova panels

coxie
17-05-05, 10:36 AM
hi,

not ur usual request but im after a set of nova-van rear window panels,

(replace the glass with a panel) i want them so i can smooth them into the car for a flush smooth rear look

anyone know other than vx where i can get em ? and costs if poss .. cheers

Ste L
17-05-05, 10:38 AM
make your own, ste... only need to shape a bit of steel and jobs a good'un

coxie
17-05-05, 10:49 AM
thought of that aswell mate ;) ..

Ste L
17-05-05, 10:51 AM
if you make some make me some, wouldn't mind nova van either :D

coxie
17-05-05, 10:53 AM
am guessing proper ones bolt in ye .. as i want em smooth id weld these panels in round the edges ..

not sure how wed fit urs without doin same if i make um .. unless we make brackets etc ? but then theres sealin em

Ste L
17-05-05, 11:02 AM
dunno, if i had it done, i wouldn't want rubber like i've seen before, would want it like shan's van if you know what i mean :D

coxie
17-05-05, 11:10 AM
yeah shans van has the proper van panels ..

id ave to ask him how there fitted n see wats best for urs .. mines easy tho if i just weld a plate in and smooth it in a similar way to a bott i reckon

Ste L
17-05-05, 11:14 AM
don't want it for this one, but on the next one i would :)

MARTIN KELSON
17-05-05, 11:18 AM
Try sending Fearless a message on here i know recently he took out the rear van pannels to put windows in so he may have them lyeing about.
Worth a try may be good for a template.

coxie
17-05-05, 11:19 AM
Try sending Fearless a message on here i know recently he took out the rear van pannels to put windows in so he may have them lyeing about.
Worth a try may be good for a template.

ah nice one .. cheers for that mate 8)

burgo
17-05-05, 06:44 PM
PM and WANTED FORUM are two words you could do well to learn lol. as for the standard panels they are spot welded and bonded in. i will ?10 on the if you cut your own panels and weld them in they will distort and look terrible, so my advice would be to stop being a tight arse and get the proper ones