PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy the new Peter Kay?

Manc-Pimp
16-05-05, 01:16 AM
I mean really, WTF?!?!
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=110764
In his own words "usual nova rust on arches,engine bay, boot and on the tailgate. small rip on drivers seat"
and
"Been told the bottom end is making a noise"
Been told? You deaf? Oh, so a Nova GSI with a shafted bottom end for ?500? Quick, where do I sign? :lol:
Further more:
"Will be fine wen thats fixed"
Yeah so will MJ's nose, but it isn't cheap!

Why not change the title to, lean over so I can shaft your arse?

Like the e-mail address too! mailto:binhad@o2.co.uk
Yeah, anyone that buys it for more than ?200 has been had! :lol:

ANDYRACER
16-05-05, 01:18 AM
It is a bit expensive Si. And whats the email address all about?
Proud my old gsi got a mention though. :lol:

Manc-Pimp
16-05-05, 01:24 AM
Proud my old gsi got a mention though. :lol:

You are joking? I wouldnt admit to owning a car that is worth scrap value unless an enthuisast takes it on! Hope you looked after it better than this fraggle clearly has (hasn't) done! It yells, "thrashed from cold!" to me, people that have no respect for cars should be made to take the bus! :lol:

ANDYRACER
16-05-05, 01:26 AM
I only had it about 2 months and was stored away. The engine was fine when i had it and only had 100,000 on it.

Manc-Pimp
16-05-05, 01:42 AM
Furry muff! New barryboy owner mustnt understand that it takes engine oil a lot longer to warm up than the cooling system! Obviously hard a few hard years in his ownership from cold! It boils my urine when people hammer cars from cold! :cry:

srs1
16-05-05, 08:26 AM
dont you think you are jumping to a conclusion there a little.
i know this lad and he doesn't thrash it around.
he is actually an enthusiast and really loves his car.
as for the car, he has not had it long at all, maybe he has realised on how much it costs to run (insurance etc)

as you've only been on here a few posts. it think you should relax your pre-judgemental attitude towards other members.

scott.parker
16-05-05, 11:12 AM
dont you think you are jumping to a conclusion there a little.
i know this lad and he doesn't thrash it around.
he is actually an enthusiast and really loves his car.
as for the car, he has not had it long at all, maybe he has realised on how much it costs to run (insurance etc)

as you've only been on here a few posts. it think you should relax your pre-judgemental attitude towards other members.

I second that mate..

Why dont you try braking it for parrts si?

scott