PDA

View Full Version : i need ur help plz read!!

nova1300stevie
14-05-05, 12:31 PM
right.. my nova has novadose bumpers, gsi skirts and a wrap around spoiler, mitsi fto seats and 60mm lowering springs but im still not sure wether or not to continue my project as a few days ago the wires to my interior light melted, i need a respray, and all of the rear trim panels (in boot) are missing. the chassis and body are solid and i have most of the things i need to make a half decent nova but i dont no wether i should persist with it or look for another project what do u all think

Jack
14-05-05, 12:36 PM
If you've got all the bits then why not carry on?

Wiring is easy to replace, and certainly not worth giving up on. If you're missing the rear trim, then why not just ditch all the trim and go for the stripped look? Or, if you want to replace the trim, then an afternoon at a scrappy or on ebay should see you good.

nova1300stevie
14-05-05, 12:41 PM
i was going to go with the stripped out look but i dont think it will look right unless i get a roll cage which i canot afford as i have just lost my job :( (dont worry tax payers im looking for a new job :wink: ) i have to do all the work on my own as i cannot afford to get anything do professionally and my mates (sorry SUPPOSE'D) mate say the car isnt worth workin on so they wont help (@#$"#$^%) mind a nice 15" kicker might fill thr back up well lol

General Baxter
14-05-05, 12:49 PM
Wiring is easy to replace.

indeed it is :lol:

in the words of burgo, it will never work, it will never work, it'll never work again :wink:

http://www.streetrace.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3176

J4MES
14-05-05, 03:30 PM
FINISH IT...if youve got the parts then do it...although the respray will probably need to be done professionally....

novatruck
14-05-05, 05:00 PM
its stupid to start something put money and time then stop if space and time are not a problem then carry on no project is quick and easy and its the only way to get what you want carry on

Riggy
14-05-05, 07:18 PM
carry on the most important thing is that the body is solid if not dont bother with it

ryanf666
16-05-05, 10:56 AM
ur cars phat man carry on wiv it if u ave already got all da stuff for it gud work man