PDA

View Full Version : 15" multispoke

notenuffhoursintheday
14-05-05, 11:23 AM
im looking for the above wheels but with a lip of about 3 centreemtres or less but not to less anyideas pics would be gr8 thanks

chris

boredbloke
14-05-05, 04:36 PM
a lip that sticks out from the spokes?

as in a dish look?

Mine are flush kinda like the ones mg rover had for thier sports version 25's

notenuffhoursintheday
14-05-05, 06:35 PM
basically so the spokes dont stick out from the lip basically like team dynamics monzas coz ive got an idea and it will look pimp :D but i need a lip to do it :D

Jack
14-05-05, 08:00 PM
I hope it doesn't involve any chroming... :roll: :lol:

Nick
14-05-05, 09:41 PM
chroming the dish, darken the spokes....

notenuffhoursintheday
15-05-05, 09:23 AM
ok i'll tell coz im not assed if others have done it or not but i wanna get a groove cut around the rim but making sure i still have some of the black rim showing and have the colour of my car put in it im not assed if it looks poo coz its my car :D but perosnally i think it iwill look the dogs bollo*s but i think im gonna have to get 100+ monza anthrite to do it on :D i hate chrome :P

Mike.
15-05-05, 10:12 AM
so dark spokes but the rim itself the colour of your car, what colour is your car?

notenuffhoursintheday
15-05-05, 12:31 PM
lagoon blue not the whole rim a groove cut into the rim

Nick
15-05-05, 01:03 PM
lol they did this alot on 80's/ early 90's jap cars.

used to see tons of pictures of GTO's,FTO's e.t.c with a complimentary line of colour round the rim...

notenuffhoursintheday
15-05-05, 01:55 PM
ohwell i like it :D so ima get it done either that or just keep em black depends on price of gettin the grove done but i work next to a guy who does metal work for a living so i msure he'll know where to get it done or even do it himself my car http://pkl.net/~sloth/mynova.jpg

Jack
16-05-05, 11:04 AM
lol they did this alot on 80's/ early 90's jap cars.

used to see tons of pictures of GTO's,FTO's e.t.c with a complimentary line of colour round the rim...
Yup, and very nice it looked too.... I still see a lot of jap racing three spokes with this style rim, seen two GTO's for sale locally with them on