PDA

View Full Version : mobile fone

novamadcars
12-05-05, 11:03 PM
hi just wondering if any one knows a good site 2 download ringtones off mi mobile cheers

Chris
12-05-05, 11:04 PM
mobile fone

Is that the same as a phone?

Try your WAP / GPRS servies as then you dont get all the crap messages every week which cost you money

boredbloke
12-05-05, 11:06 PM
why don't ya get a decent phone that plays mp3s and has bluetooth?

that way u can put almost any song directly onto it from ur computer i do it all the time.

Adam
12-05-05, 11:09 PM
This ain't no general nova chat.
Bung it in muppets corner :wink: lol

Jack
12-05-05, 11:54 PM
Just do a google search for a midi version of the song you want, then get the leads and software to connect ot your phone.

Mitchybee
13-05-05, 08:08 AM
Since this is a phone post...

Whats the best way to get around phone prices, i want a decent phone for decent money, i.e- i cant justify spending 300-500pound on a phone!
I dont want to go to contract as it will be too exspensive for me... i will just keep using it, i want something like the samsung d500?

boredbloke
13-05-05, 08:36 AM
get a contract phone will probly cost ya 40 quid minimum per month but after 3 months u can down the tariffs to as little as 15 per month

u'll get free mins n texts in that 40 quid obviously,

if you go to carphone warehouse u can take out thier insurance it costs 30 quid at the start and u can cancel the contract anytime after three months for another 30 quid and u get to keep the phone

keep it mint and u'll be able to sell it on ebay for good money maybe make urself a quid or two on the way.

sorted.

Jules
13-05-05, 10:04 AM
Since this is a phone post...

Whats the best way to get around phone prices, i want a decent phone for decent money, i.e- i cant justify spending 300-500pound on a phone!
I dont want to go to contract as it will be too exspensive for me... i will just keep using it, i want something like the samsung d500?

Goto o2's site and have a look at their online tarrifs - best bet for a phone by far - contract or not - the o2 online deals work out the cheapest.