PDA

View Full Version : Music

markiemark
12-05-05, 08:06 PM
so i was wonderin,what music does everyone listen to? anyone baught any decent albums / copied some good ones lately ???

epo
12-05-05, 09:04 PM
three good ones i just are
maximum bass
50 cent masacer
and the game the documentry

the best album ive got imo is
N.O.R.E - Gods favourite

jedi
12-05-05, 10:31 PM
drum and bass, house, trance and music that makes me what to dance

marsh_man
13-05-05, 12:30 AM
I'm after the "Clubland Xtreme Hardcore" album.

Looks quite good!

But for the time being I'm listening to Akon :)

jame5
13-05-05, 03:44 PM
In the cd player in the car at the mo is

50 cent massecre (spellin)
Gods Kitchen classics

i want the game feat 50 cent album tho sound good.

James

epo
13-05-05, 05:56 PM

James

i cant spell it either lol

and so do i

dunova
13-05-05, 05:57 PM
Power metal/speed metal

Children of Bodom, stratovarius, blind gaurdian, Dark moor etc

Not the usual :lol:

marsh_man
13-05-05, 06:18 PM

James

i cant spell it either lol

and so do i

i think its massacre! but hey LOL!

yeh i have that album :)

Jules
13-05-05, 06:19 PM
Kasabian, System Of A Down and My Chemical Romance are on my list at present.
:+:

Jack
13-05-05, 08:25 PM
Chemical bros, some Portishead, Saliva and Foo Fighters

-tucny-
14-05-05, 12:06 AM
SCOUSE HOUSE!!! aka bounce, euro trance/techno/dance and alsorts of other stuff. iv got my favourite types and other stuff depending on my mood

joeczucha
16-05-05, 11:50 AM
Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline, The Smiths - Meat Is Murder and N*E*R*D - Fly Or Die are my favourites at the moment.

Oh and Kate Bush - The Whole Story is awesome

hendrix
16-05-05, 02:24 PM
just got the new SOAD album, its pretty good. not as good as toxicity tho. listening to mucho pink floyd at the moment.
Fav type of music is new punk and metal and old classic rock such as Hendrix( :lol: ), Cream, Led Zep, Black Sabbath etc.
have also been known to listen to rap like 2pac...
andy

sickrabbit
16-05-05, 10:41 PM
eat static , infected mushroom , astral projection , john b , various psy - trance ( mixed by yours truely ) and led zeppelin ( englands finest band EVER ) drum n bass .........

joeczucha
17-05-05, 05:38 PM
hendrix. listen to Great Gig In The Sky by Floyd, listen out around the 3 minute mark (maybe a bit later) theres a subliminal message that says "If you hear this whisper, your dying"

I heard it a few weeks ago when i was stoned, then lost it, then heard it yesterday when i was sober. Only one other lad in my flat hears it... scary!

You might need to turn it up but its there.

hendrix
18-05-05, 01:35 PM
ill give that a listen later on! there is some well freaky stuff on that album! altho echoes off the meddle album is a headfcuk when ur stoned!!!
andy

Nick
18-05-05, 06:50 PM
hmm i listen to

Alot of old school classics, Like The Eagles, Led Zeppling, Alice Cooper, Some Guns'n'roses, Survivor, Hendrix, Yngwie Manlmsteen, joe Satriani, van Halen, baethoven, Frank Zappa, UFO, Pink Floyd, diamond head, blue oyster cult, mercyful fate

Favourites have to be 80's Thrash, Metallica, Slayer, Exodus, Iced Earth,Pantera Then progressing into some Misfits, Iron maiden, then into more modern stuff like Soulfly,Sepultura, Amen, alice in chains, infectious Grooves, Suicidal tendencies, jerry Cantrell, White Zombie, Zak wyldes black Label Society

Then onto some more genres, like Dj Yoda, Dj Format, The Prodigy Run DMC , Beastie boys, Rahzel, Cypress hill (hmm lol)

Then I have quite alot of the recent Clubland Cd's, don't mind listening to it now again for a change, but it's not my favourite thing

Things i can't stand is all this "Coldplay" "athlete" bullshit, it's just mainstreem rubbish, along with most "50 cent" style rappers

hendrix
19-05-05, 11:29 AM
Well said nick!!!

You listen to me tho??? :lol:

hmm i listen to
Hendrix

Jack
19-05-05, 12:22 PM
Fiddy, Ja Rule and etc are all hollywood rappers lol

epo
19-05-05, 05:17 PM
ja rule is shit