PDA

View Full Version : New - Small Money Making Oppurtunity!!!

marsh_man
12-05-05, 01:33 PM
Basically its called Netbux!

And you get paid for searching google!!!!

If you have a look at my site I made, it will explain to you how to sign-up:

http://www.geocities.com/shane_netbux

Thanks!

hendrix
12-05-05, 01:36 PM
I used a similar thing like that about 5 years ago, it never worked, I got kicked off it.
mind you I did make a piece of code that did a clicked every 5 seconds, was earning $150 a day lol.
andy

marsh_man
12-05-05, 01:48 PM
lol , there are too many admins on this one to make sure your 40 searches seem valid.

im just pretending to be looking for a job :)

and click on one or two links as I go along :D

Jack
12-05-05, 02:02 PM
Paid for searching google?

Does it work with the image search? :wink:

I'll be a millionaire by the weekend.... :lol:

marsh_man
12-05-05, 03:27 PM
i think it does razor :)

you just put in the Netbux search - image name

and then click Images :)

Jack
12-05-05, 03:43 PM
SWEEEET! Might have to try that when I get home!! 8) :lol:

marsh_man
16-05-05, 12:06 AM
if you read their new forums once signed up and click on stats.

there is real proof that people that reach over $50 before the 15th of every month get paid.

they have taken screenshots!

also: there are many ways of payment now such as; stormpay, paypal and checks sent to your door in any country

boredbloke
16-05-05, 08:41 AM
it's bollox really aint it?

because i'm willin gto bet it' you that actually makes some money out of people signing up too

that would be why it asks for a reference code that already happens to be filled in cos if you don't fill it it doesn't end you the confirmation email

another scam if u ask me

how can u actually make money from searching on google?

seems to me that your pushing too hard to get people to sign up mate

marsh_man
16-05-05, 10:13 PM
nah i admit, i do earn money for sign-ups that I get.

but, i bet you would give your friends your code once youve signed up?

or it will be pretty hard to reach $50 every month.

sorry if it seems like im pushing people.

im just replying to posts.

Fester
17-05-05, 01:23 AM
Can't even be bothered to open the link.

Remember in 6th form me and some others had those toolbars on the go where you click for cash, used to claim we were 'making money while we learned' :lol: :lol: :lol: although never did any work :lol:

and never got any money :cry: :lol: :lol:

TidyTees
17-05-05, 08:52 AM
hmm,

i actually complained to google about them. a lot of clicks for our website comes from nob head companies, it costs us ?1.00 per click, and we noticved that we had had 65 clicks in the space of an hour, so i cancelled the google adwords and registered a compalint.

i got anemail a couple of hours later from google explaining that they have computer software to detect ip's that keep clicking on links in a certian space of time, and if the computer cannot detect easily they have the staff that will analyse the clicks and see if they are eligable for being "true" clicks.

As i took a closer look at our account i noticed that there were loads and loads of clicks, but after an hour the amount we had been charged for was considerably less.

I sort of trust google with this, as we have our own database of click throughs within the website and it disregards users who logged off the site straight away, and to be honest google and our side contra up.

Cheers

Davo

marsh_man
17-05-05, 10:55 PM
Thank you Davo.

I'm so glad that someone can see where I am coming from.

This site has been running for 2 months now and I havent seen any complaints yet!