PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Nova GSI

jonmoka
10-05-05, 08:00 PM
Last of the GSi's, this is my standard 1993 metallic grey nova GSI which has had a lot of money spent on it. The only subtle changes from standard are a Sony xplod cd player, a K&N air filter, some pioneer 180w 6in speaker in the parcel shelf and an alloy petrol cap. As I said this is a one of the last of the nova?s made and in very rare standard condition apart form a few subtle additions. It has been maintained and serviced by a mechanic (my dad), serviced and had the oil changed approx every 5,000 miles and also regularly sprayed with oil underneath. I?ve owned the car for about 4 years and bought it off a local lady who sold it to me after killing the engine, so the engine has only done 22,000 miles!!! since the rebuild. It comes with all the usual GSI features, alarm/immobiliser and alloy spare wheel. I still have the original air filter and stereo if needed. Had a full exhaust system about 4 weeks ago and some locking wheel nuts.

Total engine rebuild and I mean total, engine was taken to bits. The engine has had:-

? 4 bores re-sleeved
? New piston rings
? New clutch
? All new gaskets and seals

Basically anything that was worn or broken was changed, have a wad of receipts.

In addition the car had (during engine rebuild):-

? New fuel lines
? New handbrake cables
? New clutch cable
? 4 new gas shockers.

Body work is in good condition, there are some slight bad points there?s a small hole in the casing around passenger door mirror, very cheap to fix, and there?s a bit of rust inside the driver?s door at the bottom corner not visible from the outside.
Mechanically the car is in excellent condition runs like new!!!

I?ve just changed the oil and filter; it?s also had a new set of plugs. The car will be sold with 12 MOT.

I?m looking for about ?1,400 ONO
Genuine reason for sale

Click on the link to see pictures

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2554

E-Mail me at jonathon_will@hotmail.com