09-05-05, 10:39 AM
http://utopia.poly.edu/~ggodik01/images/teh_funnay/3355.jpg
well it was funny for a second :roll: :lol:

NovaloadedAgain
09-05-05, 12:31 PM
Lol, Thats how much its costing tho! :cry:

Jack
09-05-05, 01:01 PM
lol, that looks like an american sign too, so God knows what they'd think of our petrol prices! Especially considering the exchange rate....

...found this on a website:

"I got a call today from a client and she was pissed, really pissed. She and her husband had just driven by a gas station, saw the $1.03 per litre sign out front and jumped onto the cell phone to ask me what the heck is going on. How is it possible, they asked, that this country, bursting with natural resources, with more oil than just about anybody, is paying such ridiculous prices for a litre of gasoline?"

Incidentally, $1.03 is 55pence. Lets hope that guy's client and her husband never come on holiday to the UK :wink:

Philsutton
09-05-05, 01:23 PM
i dream of the day i can moan about petrol being 55p a litre

hendrix
09-05-05, 03:03 PM
it will only ever go up, what with the declining stocks of natural resources perhaps only lasting for another 50 years or so and new stocks being found in harder to reach places. The only way for fuel price is up. cant wait till it happens to the yanks tho :lol: bye bye V12's
phil ur gonna love that V8, just watch the fuel gauge go :lol:

Philsutton
09-05-05, 03:10 PM
its bad enough on the 2lt, i got a full tank an measured how far i couldnt get without putting my foot down at all. I did 135, not really very good for slow driving

boredbloke
09-05-05, 11:08 PM
the annoying thing is all the big oil companies own the rights to cars that run on man made material that can be reproduced freely, meanin that it would be so cheap to run your car

trouble is these oil companies would lose everything if they let these cars go into production, even the hybrid were close to not making it ono the forecourt

money grabbing basturds...