PDA

View Full Version : make music

novamadcars
08-05-05, 04:51 PM
hi im just wondering if any one knows of a software that i can make my own music not the ejay sh** but somthink fairly easy 2 use cheers

Nick
08-05-05, 06:08 PM
don't have a clue sorry

Jack
08-05-05, 07:24 PM
I used Acid Music a while back but its limited really compared to ejay... and old lol

smithy87
08-05-05, 07:25 PM
Ejay isnt shit! The new one is incredible. Granted, 1-4 was crap, but since 5 they've been far more detailed.

What made you come to such a conclusion anyway?

I dont know any other music generating software mate.

-tucny-
10-05-05, 06:55 PM
reason is a s**t hot software package to get, however if ur a beginer it will take some getting use to. its a full electronic studio. Its packed with sounds and samples, however you can use your own midi instuments and work any sound you want. The only down side is the price. however this is good considering what it can do. others are available such as cubase, cakewalk and ableton.

screenblast (music maker) is a cheap sequencing software package made by sonic foundry (sony). this is really easy to use and has a beatmapper to help you link up your loops at the same tempo. You can buy loops for it or make your own. You will need a wave editing studio to make them spot on though. there are web sites to help you on your way with this package.

all the major manufacurers of these types of software make a cheaper entry level package such as screenblast. You can download trial versions from all the websites however these are really limited.

have a look at www.dolphinmusic.co.uk for sequencing software. or check out ebay. just dont be fooled by people selling ultra cheap copies as these are likly to be shareware versions that their selling.

Stuart
11-05-05, 01:25 PM
try Reason, its the muts nuts!

you have all sorts of kit its not for beginners but its truely amazing. esp the demo tunes on there. you can do drum sequencing, loops, EQ work, compression etc. its just nuts. I wish i could use it lol