PDA

View Full Version : Kappa Infinity Perfect 12.1, good or bad choice?

Anonymous
21-05-01, 12:39 PM
as i know nothing about ICE i'm asking for help off you guys.
Has anyone got one of these subs and know if there any good? ive bin on sites that give em a great rating. How much are they to buy?
Any help would be great

Anonymous
21-05-01, 07:56 PM
ohhh they are just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there you have my opinion!! :)

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
21-05-01, 11:14 PM
lol, do you know where i can get one from? would you have 1 or two? sealed or ported etc. you some some i can buy?lol
post back mate

Anonymous
22-05-01, 12:59 AM
they are good but too refined :) Methinks cambridge only pimps 'em cuz he owns some!! Nuff bias in da area :D

Anonymous
22-05-01, 10:11 AM
i dont have any subz actualy :p its just they are the dogs dangely bits and although they may be refined they can do rediculous bass if you want em to.

As for the box hmm Sealed definatly.
its up to you how many you want. if you like fast bass i would suggest maybe 2 10" perfects. but one 12" will bo good. you can get em from most of the backs of lax flower and slow car etc. then take the price to halfords and get em to match/beat it ;)

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-05-01, 12:03 PM
u know this price matching thing ppl mention with halfords... do they match anyone with an ad in a car mag or does the place u choose to match against have to be in a certain radius of your chosen halfords store? As a m8 of mine got told the latter so didn't get his head unit as cheaply as he hoped.

Anonymous
22-05-01, 03:21 PM
Your right mate, the place has to be in a 20mile radias to get the price match from Halfords, lax flower and slow car...lol
Cheers mates

Anonymous
22-05-01, 04:13 PM
if u want loud , try fitting 4 15"kicker subs behind , driver and passenger, i'v seen and herd proof of how loud it can be = 157db's

Anonymous
22-05-01, 09:51 PM
i'm just after clean hard hitting bass, not to go deaf....lol. 2x 10' or a 12' will do that i'm hoping. Any other subs out there as good as the Infinity Kappa Perfect for the money?

Anonymous
22-05-01, 10:22 PM
av got 2 kappa infinity pefect 10's and they sound the bollocks........well they did until ma amp died the other day :-(
i went to c bout gettin the subs replaced and the man in the local ice dealer said i would be better buying some "dimond" stuff cause they are good (not as good as infinity) and u get more quality for ur money or somthing like that.... but if i was u i would have 2 choose the infinity :-)

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 02:51 PM
Are you selling yours mate now your Amp had died on ya?lol

Anonymous
23-05-01, 06:51 PM
diamond aint as good as infinity who told you that? diamond audio are the bollocks there aboyt ?250 for a 10". perfects r 140. i heard 2 10's and and it sounded amazing altohugh i still wanna get a 12" perfect as there cheaper

Anonymous
23-05-01, 09:05 PM
Anyone selling there subs?

Anonymous
26-05-01, 05:37 PM
sorry fellas, i think if your spending that kind of cash on new subs, the new fusion range is tough to beat, ive hear em in a shop with infinities next to em, and there much better for about an extra tenner.

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
26-05-01, 09:36 PM
What model number were the Fusions thats you listened to mate? how much were they?