PDA

View Full Version : GGRRRRR!!!!!

markiemark
08-05-05, 01:33 PM
:evil: Bastard thiefin lil bastards!!!!!! :evil:

Some local shits that live in my area last night took my grille off my car, snapped it off,i didnt have my front bumper on as im in the middle of completing the front of my nova.

Now i have to get another GTE grille,have it sprayed,meshed etc.... :x

and im still hunting around for a GTE front bumper...does anyone have any reccomendations where i can get one? i just justnovas - they only had a bodged one with damage. :roll: feels like this car is cursed...

any advice appreciated.

Cheers

leebo
08-05-05, 02:04 PM
fuck man thats unlucky, gluck with gettin it sorted and if u find out withch one done it give him a good kick up the ass

ANDYRACER
08-05-05, 02:54 PM
Unlucky mate but there always popping up on ebay and im sure a local scrapyard.

markiemark
08-05-05, 03:16 PM
Yeah il keep looking, with regards to the little shithead and what i should do when i find the punk - i was waiting for some advice from phil,he seems to be pretty good at that kinda advice lol :lol:

ANDYRACER
08-05-05, 06:00 PM
Well write "chav advice needed" in the title and he'll reply asap. :lol:

Philsutton
08-05-05, 07:08 PM
dont worry im here, there are a number of things you could to stop these little chavs, one is to leave the keys in the car an door unlocked ( surely an easy pack of fags earnt there for the little cock) But under the drivers seat get hold of a small land mine an wiring it up so that when the ignition is turned it triggers it.

If all goes to plan you should expect to see the offenders genitals scattered across a wide radius. Not only will it stop them from breeding but if your lucky will kill them as well.

Also a bonus if their mate kev gets into the passager seat an gets secondary blast damage to his face.

ANDYRACER
08-05-05, 07:14 PM
LMAO :lol:

markiemark
12-05-05, 12:19 AM
LMAO :lol: hhmmm theres a thaught,nice one phil

Mike.
12-05-05, 11:42 AM
dont worry im here, there are a number of things you could to stop these little chavs, one is to leave the keys in the car an door unlocked ( surely an easy pack of fags earnt there for the little cock) But under the drivers seat get hold of a small land mine an wiring it up so that when the ignition is turned it triggers it.

If all goes to plan you should expect to see the offenders genitals scattered across a wide radius. Not only will it stop them from breeding but if your lucky will kill them as well.

Also a bonus if their mate kev gets into the passager seat an gets secondary blast damage to his face.

yes he would have killed the chavs but he would have destroyed his car in the process :wink: