PDA

View Full Version : Eyes of the Nova question...

Leroy_Nova
05-05-05, 02:08 PM
So.. i have a question regarding the styling of the eyes of the Nova. For the newer vauxhall models you can buy modified head lights for example angel eyes, chrome, black chrome etc.
Now my question is..
Are there any headlighting products for sale for the Nova? Or do you have to produce it yourself if you have an idea? Hope you can help with info and websites..

Cheers, Leroy

ps. if you have any sites/shops about exteriour styling of the vauxhall nova it would be great if you can post the links here. for me it is still kinda difficult find sites about bodytuning for the nova. thnx in advance chaps :lol:

Jack
05-05-05, 02:40 PM
In terms of headlights there's not really much for the nova. You'll probably have to end up making your own items.

I think you could at one time get angel eyes off ebay, but I'm not sure if they're still available or what the quality is/was like.

As for other external styling products, what kind and style of parts are you looking for?

NovaloadedAgain
05-05-05, 02:53 PM
Yeah the mk1 Nova angel eyes are readily available still. The mk2 were only ltd edition. I was told only 35 units for the UK.
I actually had a pair. But after my accident last week smashed one.
To be truthful-They were not very bright even on beam & also there made for the french market so dont beam properly anyway-I doubt the MOT station would pass em. I mean putting the stickers over the headlights to sort the beam is not an option-It defeats havin them otherwise.
Im gonna tint the insides of my standard ones-My mate done it on his Cav & they look good.

novaco
05-05-05, 04:56 PM
www.essexracing.co.uk

these sell angel eyes for the nova m8 well they used to anyway not sure wether they stil do tho!!!

novaexplod
05-05-05, 05:21 PM
u can also try www.quadconversions.com if you are looking for quad lamps.

Nick
05-05-05, 06:06 PM
i want mine to look less clear, and more satin/white.

So i'm going to get a pair from the scrappy and experiment with tinting them ever so slightly white.

Leroy_Nova
05-05-05, 07:28 PM
thnx.. i thought so that if i want angels.. i have to find a way fo produce them myself. there are a few online manuels.

and the questions about bodystyling..
i'm looking for online shops that deliver outside uk and especialy rear and front bumper and sideskirts.

cheers, leroy :)

Nick
05-05-05, 07:44 PM
what are you after, gsi kit ? Gte kit ? after market kit ?

Mike.
05-05-05, 08:51 PM
thnx.. i thought so that if i want angels.. i have to find a way fo produce them myself. there are a few online manuels.

i'm looking for online shops that deliver outside uk and especialy rear and front bumper and sideskirts.

body style wise its upto you mate, but i would go for a gsi kit

Leroy_Nova
05-05-05, 11:41 PM
i'm just looking for websites/links/info/pics :lol: :lol:

cheers

boredbloke
06-05-05, 08:50 AM

body style wise its upto you mate, but i would go for a gsi kit

It's nice but i prefer the gte bumpers myself, all down to preference really mate

NovaloadedAgain
06-05-05, 02:43 PM
Yeah the GTE bumpers are good for mk 1's But I think his car is mk 2 which means imo it just wont look right with mk 1 bumpers. They dont properly line up to the grill.

ANDYRACER
08-05-05, 03:09 PM
IMO the mk1 kit always looked better more aggressive with the bottom splitter on the front and the little difusior on the rear bumper. But ive seen a mk1 bumper with mk2 headlights and it didnt look right at all.