PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Corsa GSi

Anonymous
05-05-05, 10:28 AM
I had an accident in the Corsa, came round a wet bend a little fast and hit the curb at bout 25/30mph. only hit front right wheel but it pushed the chassis bar in about 30 degrees so wheel is pissed.

took it to romsey accident repair centre caus it needed to go onto a 'jig' and they've quoted me ?1000 to straighten it!

i needed the chassis straightened plus a bottom arm for suspension and ball joint. didn't think it would cost ?1000 but aparantly it does!!

so i am selling everything, everything standard is still on car minus 3 spoke alloys. the alloys i have on car are 17" Dare X1's and a new replacement would cost ?95 from south coast wheels. one alloys is in pretty bad condition but it is fixable, 3 of the alloys are ok, little curbed but in pretty good condition apart from that.

car is smoke grey if anyone wanted any of the body kit(standard)
spread the word, also cat back powerflow system plus de-cat pipe, and pipercross air filter.

if you want to make me an offer on anything e-mail me @ martferguson@aol.com , dont reply here caus i dont always check here but always recieve my e-mails. cheers.

Fergie.