PDA

View Full Version : BandPass....SubBox?

Anonymous
26-05-01, 08:19 PM
I have about ?300 to spend on a decent system which will give me loadsa bass!!! I have the headunit and 6x9's but i dont know whether to get a bandpass box or a sub box? which will give me the most bass? Thanks

B-)

Anonymous
27-05-01, 11:03 AM
a bandpass can be mental bass but so can a normal sub obx. it all depends on what type of music you listen to the most

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
27-05-01, 02:51 PM
bandpass more bass but not as defined as in a normal sub box

Anonymous
28-05-01, 10:30 PM
Look for an isobarrics bass box. That is what i have. It is a normal size box with two speakers indoe it. They do not face out but they face each other. One sits in a totally enclosed section with the other speaker mounted facing the first. The second speakers enclosure has a phat port hole. If you need a pic let me know.

Anonymous
11-07-01, 10:33 PM
Big long booming bass lines for garage music, go for a bandpass enclosure or a 12'' with a ported enclosure, bandpass is much cheaper, but buy a ready made one cus, they can do mental bass levels and need to be screwed together properly.

Dance music u'll want punchy bass, so go for a good 10 or 12 sub with a sealed enclosure, an Alpine r10 or R12 sub is one of the best for puchy.

Spend the money mate, u'll hear the benefit. :D