PDA

View Full Version : Finally Some Pics

andyhayes77
04-05-05, 01:51 PM
I took these on my dinner break so there a bit crap so what do you think so far it was a white rust bucket to start with ive resprayed all bottom met gray done the bonnet thing and changed interior smoothed the boot and de handled the back doors yep its a 5 door aswell as lots ov I.C.E

http://tinypic.com/4ufbc3

http://tinypic.com/4ufbes

http://tinypic.com/4ufbk6

ANDYRACER
04-05-05, 01:54 PM
Emm chav mobile. Need to change the bonnet and get some alloys on it.

Jack
04-05-05, 02:04 PM
Lovin' the shopping list on the bonnet :roll:

Do you have any pics of the finish on the side where its been sprayed in grey? I'm wondering how it compares to vinyl.

elsey197
04-05-05, 02:36 PM
:? Where are all the products from the manufactures mentioned on you bonnet???? :lol:

Lee H
04-05-05, 02:56 PM
Didn't realise HKS and Blitz did loads of bits for Vauxhalls :roll:

andyhayes77
04-05-05, 02:59 PM
Your all saying what ive been thinking the stickers look daft that agreed what do u think to spraying the bonnet met gray leaving the griffin in the middle (its not a sticker its template sprayed on)

Lee H
04-05-05, 03:00 PM
Leave it white and lose all the stickers.

paul-nova
04-05-05, 03:15 PM
oh dear wot av u done??

Mitchybee
04-05-05, 03:16 PM
Lush

andyhayes77
04-05-05, 03:21 PM
Leave it white and lose all the stickers.

I cant do that the police would probebly stop harrasing me and then what would I do for fun... Beat this for a record ive been stopped 8 times since last monday and told to produce 3 out of the 8. Mainly cause of the music its a seriously loud system

coxie
04-05-05, 03:41 PM
scrap yards that way >>>>>>>>>>>.

please park ur car there on ya way home .. thanks ..

nah bit harsh but sorri mate what on earth have you done ..

drivers door reads ..

Netto
Bettabuy Beans
Tinned Soup
Knick The Trolley
Wooley Socks
& Pot Noodle

get it all off no wonder u got pulled so much .. dear lord please help !!

paul-nova
04-05-05, 03:44 PM
i agree take them all off man!

Jim
04-05-05, 07:24 PM
Mainly cause of the music its a seriously loud system

Does it not have a volume switch?

Jim

Nick
04-05-05, 07:30 PM
don't be silly jim..

This man is waaay to cool for a volume switch...that's right, he's way to cool !

epo
04-05-05, 07:46 PM
like i say mate lose the stickers lets have some more pics of the stereo

Mike.
04-05-05, 08:03 PM
loose the stickers and start again from scratch

NovaloadedAgain
04-05-05, 08:54 PM
Get rid of the bonnet actually mate. Keep the next one white. Also got any better pics of the dvd player mounted in the centre console-I like that.

Ricks
05-05-05, 12:03 AM
and i thourght my old nova was chaved up seen it all now. :lol:

andyhayes77
05-05-05, 09:03 AM
Ive decided im gonna ditch the stickers I was playing about last night on Adobe Photoshop I changed the colour of my car to yellow at the top n black at the bottom blacked out the windows and tinted lights it looked supurb has anyone got any pics of a yellow nova to see the real thing plz

andyhayes77
05-05-05, 09:46 AM
http://tinypic.com/4ux4sl

Its not sprayed on im messing about with microsoft paint board at work

Jack
05-05-05, 10:08 AM
Just having the griffin badge looks quite good IMO

andyhayes77
05-05-05, 11:40 AM
Just having the griffin badge looks quite good IMO

Cheers m8 i think so too ill av to spray it up this wkend see how it looks 4 real. Its doing my head in what to do wid the car shall i do it up or leave it standard its only covered 17000 miles with 1 lady owner till i got my hands on it for a bargain ?300 so I know the engines good for at least another couple of years

andyrs1800
05-05-05, 12:57 PM
SORT YOUR LIFE OUT... gettin pulled by the police dont make you look hard pal,

The cars you have seen that have grey bonnets really have carbon bonnets, this is the proper way to do things, so get a carbon bonnet or a plain white 1,

The stickers are 100% chav/gay/maxpower/shite etc...

Where are you getting the 18in steels from that you talk about in your feature? neva seen em,

i'm gonna stop there, not gonna start on the rest...

Jack
05-05-05, 01:18 PM
The cars you have seen that have grey bonnets really have carbon bonnets, this is the proper way to do things, so get a carbon bonnet or a plain white 1
Not round here they don't :lol: there's a whole load of cars with black bonnets and not one of them is true carbon :roll: :lol:

coxie
05-05-05, 02:00 PM
Not round here they don't :lol: there's a whole load of cars with black bonnets and not one of them is true carbon :roll: :lol:

that doesnt make em right jus coz everyones got em .. lol ..

go the white look mate if ur cars as gud as u say woth only 17.000 miles on it do it properly, tis worth it after all

andyhayes77
05-05-05, 03:40 PM
SORT YOUR LIFE OUT... gettin pulled by the police dont make you look hard pal,

The cars you have seen that have grey bonnets really have carbon bonnets, this is the proper way to do things, so get a carbon bonnet or a plain white 1,

The stickers are 100% chav/gay/maxpower/s**t etc...

Where are you getting the 18in steels from that you talk about in your feature? neva seen em,

i'm gonna stop there, not gonna start on the rest...

I dont like getting pulled there nawt hard in getting pulled but like everyone I like the satisfaction ov getting 1 over the cops especially when they waste there time pulling me im fully legal (exept indicators) they should be catching the crooks who make people like me and you goto extremes protecting our pride n joys from vandalism theft etc n the wheels are off a write off 02 plate Vaux Vectra 225/45 R 18 I had em on but they wobbled like f**k and rubbed on the suspension (Not Enough clearance) but they look mint and they only cost me ?40 from local scrap yard so with a little mod ill av em on soon

As for the stickers your right what was I thinking LOL
BUT the carbon fibre bonnet i aint going 4 that look the bottom half ov the cars Met gray so i was matching the bonnet with that colour but anyways thanks 4 ur opinion it is valid

J4MES
05-05-05, 06:11 PM
yeah get rid of the stickers and it will be loads better...get some pics of this stereo....