PDA

View Full Version : fao cambridge

Anonymous
11-05-01, 09:13 AM
alright kidda , I know you can help me with this one. Ive got a sony headunit 30w per channel , sony 6'' by 9'' (140w). when I put any thing else through the front speaker channels the 6 by 9's start to crackle. I usually have all the power to the back speakers but when I fade the power to the front ones the back ones crackle. I dont understand it , when I take power away from the 6 by 9's they start crackling ...that doesnt make sense to me. Ive only tried some 70w speakers in the front and after that didnt work I tried wiring just one front speaker channel to a 200w jbl sub but again the 6 by 9's crackled. I dont know if Im explaining myself properly but if you can help I surely will turn my prayer mat to the south and worship your skillz.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
11-05-01, 03:44 PM
where are you?

Anonymous
11-05-01, 03:45 PM
your'e always here.

Anonymous
11-05-01, 04:00 PM
hahhaha lol

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
11-05-01, 05:22 PM
best you get on your prayer mat and pray he comes online! ;)

Anonymous
11-05-01, 07:00 PM
oi oi me is about. hmm tricky one ill have a think about it. now powering a sub on a headuniot channel aint the wisest of things to do. Ill get back to you ;)

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
13-05-01, 03:07 AM
hello i have a few nuts lose

Anonymous
13-05-01, 10:12 AM
right the only thing i can think of is a bad earth somwhere on the front and rear signals. either check em yer self with a multimeter or get a shop to test it

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:03 AM
nice 1 matey thats wicked i'll check it out...sorry for coming off as a bit of a psycho.

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:10 AM
well i was a tad scared. i was expecting to be struck down in pain coz you may have used a voodoo doll to get back at me for not being online. LOL

Anonymous
14-05-01, 10:02 AM
you were right to be scared. I had just found out your address and all your families and I was going to drive on down there and do all sorts of crazy.......oh have I said too much?

no really though it probably is a bad earth as I did it myself. I will get back to you if it dont work. I need to buy some proper speakers for the front. just make sure you are on line if I need you O.K ...or I think you will know what will happen...

Anonymous
14-05-01, 03:47 PM
bring it on :p

Anonymous
14-05-01, 04:26 PM
lol;) (prayer mat facing south)

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!