PDA

View Full Version : MY BOOT Install!!!!!

Anonymous
28-02-01, 04:04 AM
Ive been out with my mdf and jigsaw and have created a nifty little install with a false floor which the subs sit in which also opens to allow access to the spare wheel. What i want to know is what to do with the amps, i wanna try something different rather than just screwing them to the back of the seat. Although i just may do this and add some u v lights< pics when finished!!!!!! :)

Anonymous
28-02-01, 10:04 AM
enclose them in a mdf box with a fan to keep em cool, then put a perspex front on the box with some neons etc inside, should look cool.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

Anonymous
23-03-01, 01:16 AM
what im gonna do is have my amp on a 12" round circle, and have that suspended pointing up at an angle towards centre of boot using a drain pipe... and bolt that onto back seats... with all the gold connections on that circle..., all covered in my ripple effect sound proofing, and what with a blue neon light shining onto a blue jenson amp, with blue jenson sign, inside a silver/blue nova... mad?

Anonymous
23-03-01, 01:57 AM
hmm lovely. ill be soo jealous

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
10-05-01, 07:40 PM
just like starwars / bluepeter. LOL