PDA

View Full Version : im not going to even bother doing body work now!!

SRlew
30-04-05, 11:05 PM
well now im p***ed, right went out earlier, pulled up out side and realised that someone has smashed a back light, yer its only one but iv just had enougth of people (pr**ks) fu**ing up my car for me,

when it was my brothers some one keyed the bonnet big time, now its mine looked like someone had thrown a brick at my arch, dent in the boot, and now this, and i gotta put new wings on it, so from now on im not going to pay much attention on the exterior.

i was going to get a re-spray this year but im not going to bother now untill i move back to devon.

people still want to buy it though i'v had 2 people come to my door and ask iv it was fo sale and wanted to buy it.

well just thought id share some of my stress with you :evil: :cry:

ANDYRACER
01-05-05, 01:11 AM
Unlucky Lew. There's some right pricks out there. Have you considered getting a lock up? Don't give up the project because of some lil pricks. You will regret it.

SRlew
01-05-05, 09:18 AM
yer i know i'll regret it, i dont know.... i might just leave the body work till last or till i find some where to put my car.

good idea andy!!

but hopefully si will move out some time soon and then i could just put my car at his place, thats if or when he moves out, lol

i might look into this lock up idea though.....

Philsutton
01-05-05, 04:29 PM
ive had 2 resprays in the last year, an after both always get some dozzy bitch slamming her door onto your car. You cant have anything nice these days as people just have no respect for other peoples things.

SRlew
01-05-05, 07:41 PM
bloody hell. lol

yer i know, they just have no respect.

Philsutton
01-05-05, 07:42 PM
thing is though if you knock them off their mobility scooters they start kicking off, buts its all right for them to smash into my car.

J4MES
01-05-05, 10:21 PM
^^^^lol :lol: :lol: :lol: i hate people who dont respect people's stuff...it causes major grief...

Philsutton
01-05-05, 10:27 PM
http://www.independentliving.co.uk/roadshow/pics/shieldwell/flat-tyre.jpg
coming to a carpark near you, beware

SRlew
01-05-05, 10:29 PM
lol yer i see were your coming from phil :lol:

it doesnt cause me grief it causes my stress which i just dont need, im always stressed enough with out there help! :lol:

Riggy
01-05-05, 11:00 PM
lol ive been in the body shop ywice in the last year too mate once for a full front end and then 28 days later for a wing ,

there are some twats that just shouldnt be on the road

srs1
01-05-05, 11:04 PM
riggy you just attract people to crash into you

SRlew
01-05-05, 11:11 PM
^^^^^ pmsl :lol:

Jack
02-05-05, 02:04 AM
lol my mate with the GTi-6 is mental over looking after his bodywork, he spends like half an hour driving round a car park looking for a "suitable" space (i.e. 5 miles from everyone else and any trolley parks or walkways lol)

NovaloadedAgain
02-05-05, 06:24 PM
Lol I try & find a suitable space too!
My car has been in the bodyshop once already this year & will go in again in a couple of months for the front end. Its never ending!
Best advice for ya Lew is keep it running-Save your money & when you move back to Devon get it tarted up.

SRlew
02-05-05, 07:27 PM
lol ^^^^

yer im going to mate, i would be gutted if i had a respray then some little p***k came along and done something to it!!