PDA

View Full Version : supersize me

Alex
28-04-05, 09:42 PM
Anyone else watching?

Just made me laugh about some 14 year old (who looked 30) said she couldn't afford go buy a healthy sandwich over fast food every day compared to fast food. FFS MAKE YOUR OWN SANDWICH!!!!!!!! Bread <= 10p margarine =2p ham = 20p, cheese = 10p salad = 20p. = 62p FFS.

ANDYRACER
28-04-05, 09:46 PM
Im not watchin it, but what the fuck. You can tell whos keeping mcdonalds in business. :lol: :lol:

ANDYRACER
Im not watchin it, but what the fuck. You can tell whos keeping mcdonalds in business. :lol: :lol:

ANDYRACER

Jules
Yeah I'm watching it - wtf is going on with the sizes of drinks they serve over there!?! They're more bucket than cup!!!

Wonder how long before they'll be introduced over here.
:roll:

ANDYRACER

Jules
:double post-tastic:

I blame my McConnection and the McDownloads I've McGot going McOn!!
:lol:

ANDYRACER
28-04-05, 09:47 PM
^^^ WTF happened then

Alex
28-04-05, 09:50 PM
LMAO someone is keen to reply.

It wont come over here. notice you can't get supersize any more. It's becasue of that film. Don't think that they stopped it in the staes though lmao. Whats wrong there?

All this sueing the company is so much wank. I have a supersized doubled quarter with cheese every so oftne (about once a moth tbh) and love it. why should some fattos who cant control themselves take that away from me? They jhave no common sence/self control it's them, not the company!

Stuart
28-04-05, 10:27 PM
ive been off maccy D's for atleast 28 days so far and i do feel a little better lol. not saying that i was eating it all the time but i would have alteast 2 meals a week there plus the odd snack.

so ive saved money and feel smug lol.

the bit about the school dinners in the states is terrable! how the soft drinks companies muscle in and then claim legal action if the school bans the drinks on health grounds

Alex
28-04-05, 10:31 PM
its poor education simple as.

lol some dude just said he drinks 4 x 2 litre bottles of coke a day. Thats almost 16 pints!!!!!!

Fester
28-04-05, 10:33 PM
ive been off maccy D's for atleast 28 days so far and i do feel a little better

Yep I went off it for about 2/3 months a while back - felt great and money saved.

It's too easy to slip back into it though! Especially with the breakfasts!!

Alex
28-04-05, 10:53 PM
never liked the breakfasts. Double quarter pounders with cheese...mmmm....

Jack
28-04-05, 11:38 PM
^ yummmm

Yeah i watched that a while back, courtesy of eMule :wink: tis an eye opener... hehe, found it funny how the guy couldn't eat super size to start with and honked it all up :lol:

I have my fair share of McPoop, but I'm planning on cutting down a lot for the summer (and I have developed a taste for KFC lol) although they have just mailed out a load more of their voucher books AGAIN round here... :roll:

Spud
29-04-05, 12:10 AM
Its all about the voucher books, up to ?24 free crap!!!! I still reckon burger king is better though

-tucny-
29-04-05, 08:33 AM
mmmmmmmmm, i love those voucher books. but i feel the need to use them all before they expire. what ever happened to the maccys flavour of the month, they havent bought a decent new burger out for years and wonder why they loose money.

burger king is soooo expensive yet quality, but how the f**k do you find anything on that menu in the drive through?

Jack
29-04-05, 08:51 AM
mmmmmmmmm, i love those voucher books. but i feel the need to use them all before they expire.
Yep! :lol:

what ever happened to the maccys flavour of the month, they havent bought a decent new burger out for years and wonder why they loose money.
True, they used to have an addition to the menu which changed each month round here.... mmmmm hotdogs....... Now its just a different McFlurry (if you're lucky). TBH I really don't think the Big Tasty is much cop at all either

burger king is soooo expensive yet quality, but how the f**k do you find anything on that menu in the drive through?
I'm starting to prefer BK to McPoop now... Although KFC still rules :wink:

Alex
29-04-05, 09:58 AM
BK burgers are fantastic, but you need to add ketchup into them, otherwise they can be a bit dry.

McPants hasn't brought out a new burger becasue of the critasism they would get. Hence why you can get all these McSalad with sugar, McHealthy eating with fat meals

Jack
29-04-05, 10:21 AM
very true on the ketchup... mmm, "flame grilled" taste. So, burnt then. :lol:

Aren't the McSalads just as unhealthy as the burgers? lol @ all the adverts saying LOW FAT SALADS! *

*excludes sauce

-tucny-
29-04-05, 10:58 AM
yeah, the salads are more unhealthy. its all in the sauce! the burgers are quite healthy. popular branded bread, no added crap burgers which are grilled on a hot plate with no added oil or fat then seasoned with a bit of salt, and then some crisp lettuce to top it off. then once you add the sauce the healthyness goes out the window!

the fries on the other hand are always swimming in grease

Jack
29-04-05, 11:08 AM
popular branded bread, no added crap burgers which are grilled on a hot plate with no added oil or fat then seasoned with a bit of salt, and then some crisp lettuce to top it off
Have we stopped talking about McPoo and BK now then? :lol:

-tucny-
29-04-05, 11:59 AM
:D yeah when you read about them, it doesnt quite sound like what you get does it?

anyway, back to the fat people on the telly, what they need to do it get off their fat lazy ar*es and do a spot of exercise every now and then, dont give in to the temptation and find a proper intrest so they dont have to comfort eat infront of the telly everynight imagining what it would be like to be able to go swimming again with out getting laughed at.

Nick
29-04-05, 06:44 PM
Yes i watched it.

it was all "hammed up" a bit (hehehe) , like the doctors telling him he would die if he carried on for a year e.t.c

The funny thing i found was, the Guy who ate 700 big macs last year, he looked reasonably slim and healthy. I think part of the problem is that americans are too fat and lazy to do any exersize.

i tried eating macdonalds everyday for 1 week a while ago, just to see what affect it had on you (as i was feeling unexplainably shit for a few months this year)

And really, i too noticed i had alot more mood swings, and a strange feeling of emptyness and pain in my stomach towards the end of the week.

I havn't really been back since, except for these vouchers i have recieved. It's nasty stuff !

epo
29-04-05, 06:48 PM
tbh i havent had mc donnals for a very long time the kids sometimes have a happy meal as a treat

Philsutton
30-04-05, 06:24 PM
i had a good laugh at the americans. It pisses me of when they try an pass the blame on to the food companies where it is themselves that needs to learn control. If your fat do some excerise simple as, its not rocket science. Its not down to what you eat but exercise, but if you do eat shit food an dont exercise then it will effect you. Their main problem is they are down right lazyness.
An wft is it with the fatties using electric scooter things to get around, thats why they are fat ffs.

srs1
30-04-05, 08:25 PM
i forgot about that programme, but was told about it in work.
sounds really bad don't it.

the burger king by mine, will accept the maccys vouchers there and do a deal simular to theres.

Philsutton
30-04-05, 08:27 PM
the burger king by mine, will accept the maccys vouchers there and do a deal simular to theres.

what you mean they cum on your burger