PDA

View Full Version : Enclosure

Anonymous
18-04-01, 07:02 PM
I got meself a cheap amp,2way-150w,or 1 way 300 with low pass,after hooking it to my boss 10" sub I had kicking round(1 of 2 subs) it was a right farting sub,so I downloaded a sub enclosure design thing from blaupunkt called blaubox,should I follow this,or would any enclosure do?-I dont plan on having it ported,I was gonna do it a basic square with the sub on a slanty edge,to fire into the car,what have you all used?

Anonymous
18-04-01, 07:46 PM
dont fire it into the car as it will be muffled by the back seat. if its just gonna be a simple design then do it your self, but take the rough measurements from the software. and job done

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
19-04-01, 11:21 AM
I'm looking for the ultimate ICE system, but I aint got the cash too splash out to the max, anyone got any ideas etc of where I can go for the less expensive systems etc???

Anonymous
19-04-01, 02:24 PM
it depends on were you live woody i have a cheap ice centre near me got my amp 1000w 100 notes, trade place i think would be your best bet

Anonymous
19-04-01, 04:52 PM
longmill are pretty good and cheap.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D