PDA

View Full Version : One off Nova for sale 1.8SRi!!

NOVATAKER
26-04-05, 01:57 PM
Too many time wasters on ebay so here i am...

The car has MOT until December 2005 and Tax until 31/05/05

The specification for my car is as below...
Engine:
1.8 16v Eco (1999-2000 Vectra (xe18x1 small block))
Green Induction Kit,
full exhaust system, De-Cat with
Stainless Magnex Back Box.

Suspension:
Lowered 40mm and stiffened ride on PMC Shocks and Springs all round.

Brakes:
2.0 16v Astra GTE front Discs and Pads. Red Dot Grooved Discs with EBC pads. Standard Rear drum brakes (new shoes, cylinders and handbrake cables)

Wheels/Tyres:
CD Design 15" Five Spokes with 195/50 tyres. (very rare, and in good condition)

Bodywork:
Blended Novadose Skirts, One off front bumper, Recessed rear bumper, Quad Conversions panel with high visbility bulbs. RS Focus Front Indicators. GSi Bonnet Vents, Single Wiper, De-locked, Dehandled doors (open TVR style). Delocked de-wipered and flushed Tailgate. Clear rear Clusters, M3 Mirrors, Dimma fuel cap. 60% smoke Tint. Resprayed in Toyota Super White IV.
I also have a MC Rallying spoiler (blended into GSi) that is blended and sprayed but yet to fitted to the car. If i get the right price it will be included, else sold seperately.

Interior:
Nova GSi Dash (including centre console with electric window switches) Nova Gsi Door Cards, Astra GTE Recaro Seats (front), Astra GTE Digi Dash, Corsa Stalks, Rear Headrests.

Security:
Toad MP5 Thatcham 1 alarm and immobiliser (cost ?450)

Bad Bits:
There is rust in a few places that would need rectifying.. Rust on rear arch (shown in pic) Rust hole in Boot and some rust in engine bay.
The bonnet vents have crack lines around them, as does the second wiper hole and the driver side door (where the handle has been removed and smoothed over). There is also a crack in teh front bumper where the car was let down of the back of a spec lift and made contact. The rear bumper also has cracks where some idiot hit my car in a car park and forgot to take ownus.
None of the cracks are severe.. or look as bad as they sound. This can be seen from the pictures.

This car runs excellent, the engine had 6k on it when i bought it. It has had regular oil changes (every 6k) and this can be seen by the condition of the engine at present. This engine is the modern small block vauxhall 1800, and will sell for ?500 on its own.

This is your chance to own a head turner...

I have spent 1000's on this car and If I do not get the required amount it will be broken and sold in bits.

I am selling this car because i have a new one coming at the end of the month and do no thave the time or money to keep2 cars. I am currently using the car on a daily basis to and from work. I have been to birmingham several times and it has given me no problems.
If you are seriously interested in this car I strongly advise that you come and have a look. No time wasters, tyre kickers or test pilots.
If you have a poor rating then get in touch with me first else your bid will be removed. The car is advertised elsewhere and the auction can be withdrawn at any time.

Stereo equipment and gear knob (a replacement gear knob will be fitted) will be removed prior to sale. More pictures are available here...

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2189

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9858&item=4544930726&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I am looking for ?1150 ono

If you have any questions or queries feel free to call or text me 07740542291