PDA

View Full Version : possibly sell nova soft top spider! bog standard and mint!!!

jamie gsi16v
25-04-05, 11:00 PM
as title says this car is mint :o , bin garaged for a while and now its time to sell if i get a good price, open to sensible offers with no time wasters! this car is bog standard with the 1.2 ohc carb engine, starts first time every time with no bad noises, sounds as sweet as new. only 67,000 miles, no tax or mot. check my feature under other novas by jamie muir, i have a spare t-bar for the roof and spare soft top, both soft tops are in mint condition. perspex windows for the rear. no rusty arches or sills wings boot or bonnet, all the under neath of the car is mint, the engine bay is as strong and tidy as new, 5x standard alloys, basically it is standard, untouched and very well looked after, like i say though i am not fussed if i dont sell it and it will only go for the right price! pm email or ring jamie on 07841698575 trowell86@yahoo.co.uk for any questions or queries, i am based in ashbourne (derbyshire) but the cars in stoke-on-trent. :D