PDA

View Full Version : what sub

Anonymous
13-04-01, 10:18 PM
right i have just finished my install (very trick audi lecky window motors for amp)but i am not happy with the sub though, its running of a 1000w amp 4 channel giving the sub 250w what sub do ye reckon i should go for as the one thats in is pap no daft prices as i am building the car as a project. using eminence mini subs in the doors(6.5 inch)kenny 6x9's shelf,panasonic 5 inch in the tailgate,infinity crossovers, infinity 4's behind the dash i have not sorted the tweets yet :D

Anonymous
14-04-01, 11:00 AM
the new fusion stuff, is the bolox, and doesnt hit the pocket for so much.

check em out.

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
14-04-01, 04:15 PM
Pro Plus have a tasty sub/box combo, nice two-tone grey and black carpet, 12" sub (450w) with a phat surround, nice metal bars to protect it etc and they sound ace.. only like 80 sheets all pre-built.

Anonymous
14-04-01, 05:55 PM
get an infinity 10" kappa. and make a box. it shouldnt cost more than a ton to do it all.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
14-04-01, 07:14 PM
oops sorry forgot to mention the sub box is built in to the passenger side rear over the wheel arch all mdf an fiberglass moulded (took some working out and doing)theres a 10 inch in there at the mo so i only need the speaker like the fusion lancy any prices on it ;)

Anonymous
14-04-01, 07:28 PM
and a 10" infinity kappa that was mentioned isnt goign to fit yer 10" hole.

they can be got for ?50-70. esp if you go to halfords

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
15-04-01, 11:49 AM
Kappa's are too refined tho innit!! You want balls out bass, not smooth shit ;)

Anonymous
15-04-01, 02:29 PM
cheers cambridge will get it sorted this week re done the system yesterday fitted an eq' sounds the dogs :D neighbours dont think so though :p

Anonymous
15-04-01, 04:35 PM
they dont make the kappa subs no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
16-04-01, 12:02 PM
thats y they are cheaper!! and they do balls out bass to :P

Anonymous
16-04-01, 01:31 PM
Keith. Lets see some pics of your install!

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
16-04-01, 10:05 PM
will get my digi cam back off family an send them to kev but you wont get the effect of movement shame though its a good job i think as it cost nothing to do except the amp the rest is stuff i have collected over the years old drawer runners an stuff keep killing my battery though as those who have installed lecky windows will know nice though amp up amp down

NOW NOW then boyz i only asked cheers all fenix will send ya a pic or 2 :D