PDA

View Full Version : Assorted parts - Snooper, PIAA, ICE...

Jack
23-04-05, 01:37 PM
PM me on here for details please (http://www.novaload.net/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=5559), also if you want pictures too - I've got pics of most of this stuff knocking around. These prices are NOT inclusive of postage. All items can be collected from me in Somerset (Yeovil). Postage can be arranged at extra cost, via Royal Mail or Parcel Force - PM me for a postage request.

Snooper SD815i
Price: ?40
Complete with power cable, unit and stand. Suckers to your windscreen with the suction pads on the stand, or can sit on the dash. Power cable plugs to cigarette lighter, or can be hard wired for permanent fixture. Detects both laser and radar, range up to 2 miles. For more info see here (http://www.direct-car-alarms.co.uk/S815info.htm)

PIAA H4 Super Plasma Bulbs (pair)
Price: ?40
Pair of PIAA H4 (i.e. nova fitment) Super Plasma bulbs. Fully working and with original box. High output 110W bulbs; yet draw only 55W so no additional wiring required. Forget the limp max power and halfrauds rubbish, these are proper performance bulbs that give a slight bluish tint on low beam yet output light approaching that of daylight on high beam - as close as you'll get to HID lighting on a Nova. Bargain price as they retail at ?99 new! Damn the Celica having silly shaped Jap bulbs... :lol:

Sparco Grip metal pedals
Price: ?15
Metal pedals (not coloured or anodised, plain aluminium) embossed with Sparco logo. Come with all fixings and rubbers, and fitting guide. Never used so in mint condition!

Astra MkIV Side Repeaters
Price: ?10
Pair of clear side repeaters from an Astra MkIV. Suit the Nova perfectly. I've removed the side tangs already so they'll fit on a Nova. Come with 2x clear bulbs.

Standard Rear Light Clusters
Standard rear clusters, both driver and passenger side, in excellent condition. Perfect for tinting!

Jensen 200W Amp
Price: ?20
2 channel 200W PMPO amp. Bridgeable to 1ch. 1x200W/2x100W PMPO, 1X100W/2x50W RMS all at 4ohms.

Infinity Reference 9603i 6x9s
300W PMPO, 100W RMS. Excellent 6x9s, give great sound. Only used for a short period, my Celica has 8" speakers in the rear trim so these aren't really required any more.

Opel wheel caps
Opel logo centre wheel caps for alloy wheels.

GTE Dials
Set of dials from a Nova GTE, inc white Richbrook faces. Again, never had a chance to fit these so are sold as untested!

Window Frames
Full set of Nova SR metal window frames. In excellent condition.

Vauxstyle Grille
Can't buy these new any more! Mk2 style grille with centre section. May require some cutting/shaping to fit.

GTE Brake Servo
Brake servo from Nova GTE. Ideal replacement for smaller 1.0, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 (inc SR) servos, or as spare.

GTE Alternator
Alternator from Nova GTE. Ideal replacement for lower output 1.0, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 (inc SR) alternators, or as spare.

GTE Coil
Replacement coil from Nova GTE. Not sure if this will fit lower spec models.

Angel Eyes
Price: ?15 each
One set of blue and one set of white. Universal fitment.

Passenger Door
Rust Free Passenger door taken from a 3dr hatch, will fit both Mk1 and 2, and 2dr saloons. Does not come with glass or handle/lock mechanism, but does have the control arm for a manual window winder. Delocked, but could do with smoothing over; also could do with a rub down and lick of paint to lose the few surface scratches and minor dents, hence low price!

Mk1 SR Spoiler
Mk1 wrap around spoiler, in grey plastic as fitted to Mk1 SRs. Comes without the 4 fixing bolts, so will need to be glued on with stickaflex or tigerseal if you don't want to drill holes in your tailgate. or can be held in with self tappers.

Parcel shelf
Price: ?5
Standard clean parcel shelf. Excellent condition.

Parcel shelf w/ speakers
As above, but with 2x Pioneer speakers fitted.