dunova
23-04-05, 12:00 PM
Per 100ml it contains;

Carbohydrate: 0g
Fat: 0g
Protein: 0g
Energy: 1.8KJ, 0.4 Kcal

Apart from Carbonated water and flavourings what the fook is in it?! :o
I mean, flavouring i guess accounts for the 0.4 Kcal, or is that the sweetners?! Surely sweetners contain some kind of amount of carbs or calories?!

Someone explain please because i'm concerned i'm drinking almost pure chemicals :drinking:

Jack
23-04-05, 12:03 PM
Someone explain please because i'm concerned i'm drinking almost pure chemicals :drinking:
TECHICALLY everything you drink is pure chemicals.... :lol:

dunova
23-04-05, 12:17 PM
TECHICALLY everything you drink is pure chemicals.... :lol:

I'm no scientist, but surely water isn't a fooking chemical :!:

Jack
23-04-05, 12:30 PM
H2O, water, is effectively chemical :P everything on the periodic table could be collectively referred to as "chemicals" hehe

Just did this (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=diet+coke+chemicals&meta=) search on google about diet coke, some interesting links on there about its chemical composition...

dunova
23-04-05, 01:24 PM
Reading some of that is fooking scary :o

Think i'll be avoiding diet coke like the plague then!!! Cheers Razorjack, you may have saved me from falling into a deep depression :lol:

Water's a chemical my ar5e!! :lol:

Jack
23-04-05, 01:31 PM
Yeah i see one of those links said something about it stopping you from losing weight...?!?! So much for Diet!!

And yeah water is a chemical! :P

Nick
23-04-05, 02:52 PM
H2O, water, is effectively chemical :P everything on the periodic table could be collectively referred to as "chemicals" hehe

Just did this (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=diet+coke+chemicals&meta=) search on google about diet coke, some interesting links on there about its chemical composition...

isn't everything on the periodic table an Element ?

and element is a different thing to a chemical surely.

Spud
23-04-05, 03:59 PM
Water is a chemical it just happens to be pH neutral. You make chemicals from elements.

Alex
23-04-05, 07:17 PM
diet coke kills 99.9% of sperm that it touches - much more effective than a condom.

There are no carbs in sweetners really. Sugar is rich in callories, but a lot of other sweeteners are not

smithy87
23-04-05, 07:20 PM
Let me tidy this one up......

Water is indeed a CHEMICAL. It's made up of the two elements HYDROGEN and OXYGEN in the ratio 2:1, hence its chemical formula H20.

You can indeed also EXTRACT (NOT MAKE) ELEMENTS from CHEMICALS, but only the ELEMENTS that made up the CHEMICAL in the first place, or anything added to it, e.g, You can get Oxygen gas by decomposing Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) leaving it behind in its STABLE elemental state.......

2(H2O2) ---------> 02 + 2(H20)

Indeed everything on the Periodic tabe is an Element, and with the exeption of matalloids, none are in a liquid (chemical) state.

What was this thread about again.......

:?

8)

Matt Nova
23-04-05, 07:28 PM
i was drinking some lemonade other week boasting "no added sugar"

checked in paper the ingrediants and they were awful, full of lethal chemicals

dunova
23-04-05, 09:21 PM
diet coke kills 99.9% of sperm that it touches - much more effective than a condom.

If you want to stop someone doing/eating/drinking anything just say that :lol:

Think i'll lay off the diet/coke :!:

Philsutton
23-04-05, 09:23 PM
thats only a bad thing if you actually like kids

dunova
23-04-05, 09:30 PM
thats only a bad thing if you actually like kids

True and i fcuking hate kids. Never plan on having them, but it would be nice to keep man functions working lol

Alex
23-04-05, 09:47 PM
kids are shit. Besides i have drunk diet coke in the past and my cock is the biggest functioning one i have seen

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/TexasChicken.jpg

Jack
24-04-05, 12:24 AM
Better off with the normal coke full of sugar then!

Oh and
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/j2_files/jackhas.JPG