PDA

View Full Version : Castle Coombe Race Track, It's under threat

getlost29
22-04-05, 08:55 PM
i dont know if any one knows this but castle coombe race trak is threatnd from cloosur due to tree loving hippes protesting agains the noise level that comes from the cuircuit. an online potition is taking place and the link below. please read and sign the potition

http://www.petitiononline.com/306007/petition.html

Philsutton
23-04-05, 08:37 PM
ive already done it

Dar
23-04-05, 09:22 PM
Signed. The track is always under threat from the pillocks who buy houses near the circuit and think its too noisy! Its simple MOVE! The stupid thing is that its just a handful of people who have moved to the area. It stinks that a few miserble moaning idiots can have a chance to close something that has been there and operating as a race track for aong time.

Philsutton
23-04-05, 09:25 PM
i live right near donnington an i can hear the cars from my house, the thing is i dont fucking whinge on about it. I also have the airport next to me, but i dont try an stop the planes from landing. Some people just get off by moaning about others.

Jules
24-04-05, 12:52 AM
You'd think that by moving into a house near a race track / airport / shipping port etc etc then you'd expect there to be noise - it amazes me when they then turn round and complain about it!
I could understand if they moved in then the racetrack / whatever was built, but not the other way round!

Stoo
24-04-05, 01:03 AM
Havent they heard of ear defenders???

Such selfish people!

getlost29
24-04-05, 01:43 PM
i always thought there was alack of noise coming from most race tracks :lol:

Snowface
24-04-05, 04:53 PM
Signed. The track is always under threat from the pillocks who buy houses near the circuit and think its too noisy! Its simple MOVE! The stupid thing is that its just a handful of people who have moved to the area. It stinks that a few miserble moaning idiots can have a chance to close something that has been there and operating as a race track for aong time.

A similar thing could be said for fox-hunting.
I think its far more cruel for these islamic ceremonies where they hang a sheep upside down and slowly slit its throat.

*Waits for Backlash*

Rexy
24-04-05, 08:13 PM
Nahh man, The world is fucked up....

People moan about shit, worship shit and create shit. What everbody needs to do is chill the fuck out. Take drugs, fall over drink too much eat whatever the hell you want and for thoses people who's heads are so far up there own arses... actually listen to other peoples veiws.

socity is the biggest load of shit in the world as for poloticians Shit, there a wast of fuckin space time and effort... they look after No.1 and sting the fuck outta everything else... My view's mean nothing at all But i just get on with it, If i wana Drive around i will, if i wana hurl abuse at skallys i will and if i wana egg pro's i certainly will :D

Shit what was the topic again?

Nick
24-04-05, 08:17 PM
due to tree loving hippes protesting agains the noise level that comes from the cuircuit.

LOL

done it....