PDA

View Full Version : Just had the first proper drive in my car........

Chris
20-04-05, 07:43 PM
....and how cool was it?
Very

I am so suprised how different it was after I have pushed it a little, so much different to my blue one, I have had some real fun, although spend a fortune on fuel. Handles so much better than what the blue one did. I dont know if this is to do with the wheels or the way that the shell has been prepped, grip is awsome. I am not usre wether I should lower the back end down now as it feels so good to drive.

Cant wait to get it on a trackday now

Chris

srs1
20-04-05, 10:51 PM
sounds cool chris.
what was on the kill list tonight then?
a skyline ?????

lmao

Matt Nova
21-04-05, 07:21 AM
nice one mate glad it's going good for you gutted I didn't see it at donny but when I got there had a flat battery so couldnt ring you and i never saw the "york raceway stand"

16vChris
21-04-05, 07:59 AM
nice one :)
have to say the same just got mine on the road and itsthe first time ive been in a nova sinece my 1.2 diamond years ago :D its insane

-Bruce-
21-04-05, 08:50 AM
Sounds good Chris. Thought you would have been out trying her out before this!! Should be a good valver for the track!! :P

Bruce

david dixon
21-04-05, 05:23 PM
Sounds good mate, are you going to try it on a drag sprtip?

Riggy
21-04-05, 05:29 PM
nice one mate :lol:

although you did look like you was enjoyiong it last sat when i was with you lol or was that just the metalica pmsl :lol:

Chris
21-04-05, 05:40 PM
nah I wasnt driving it proper last week Riggy, you cannot drive it properly on a motorway :wink: . Just been out today and took some pics, was with matt and enjoyed every minute of it

Dave, for sure it will be at york in the very near future, looks like I will be at the spring nationals

Chris

david dixon
21-04-05, 05:55 PM
nice one i'll see you there then. :D