PDA

View Full Version : enclosure

Anonymous
10-03-01, 05:34 PM
I was thinking of making an enclosure for 1 or 2 subs in the boot,I am hoping to have em facing the tailgate in a false wall,against the back seat to enable max bootspace n a bit of originality,however I dont have n amp yet,but beens I got a fair bit of time on my hands I want a go,only problem being is Im gonna need shedloads of acoustic cloth!-anyone know of anything thats as good/beter,different I could use?-I have ideas on original touches n stuff,just need to figure out how to trim it n that,any ideas please?

Anonymous
10-03-01, 07:58 PM
if your not covering your speakers you dont need acoustic cloth!! just anything that you fancy covering it with

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-03-01, 11:16 AM
use pink silk! thats different(u r a bird)lol only kidding

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
19-03-01, 11:38 PM
ask a carpet shop for poly velour just done my car out with it got sick of looking for a blue carpet so i made my own an my mates think i bought it like that had loads left to do the boot out aswell only cost ?20 trick is heat it up on the back with a heat gun not a hair dryer(takes to long with that)an it moulds easy an stays like it