PDA

View Full Version : speedlines,speedlines,speedlines

shy witness
18-04-05, 10:52 PM
wheres the cheapest place 2 get a brand new set of these babbies--any ideas??? ive just decided 2 go 4 new 1's instead of fkn about lookin 4 second hand----ive cn them 4 sale in a mag at wheelbase but im wondering is there anywhere else 2 get them---im in N.Ireland so there even harder 2 get over here let me tell u-- any information wood be lovely :D

Chris
18-04-05, 10:55 PM
any translations?

Phil_G
18-04-05, 10:58 PM
Hi

Ive picked up on the Northern Ireland bit and Speedlines, so i suggest you speak to K robinson on the boards here, and see if he knows anywhere/anyone who can help you.

Please, please, please use something approaching normal english in your subsequent posts! It makes mine, and many other peoples lives a lot easier!

thanks

Phil

krobinson
19-04-05, 11:34 AM
Send me a u2u mate. I know a local place can get them quite cheap :)

Keith

Jules
19-04-05, 06:31 PM
Send me a u2u mate. I know a local place can get them quite cheap :)

Keith

U2U? This ain't CorsaSport!!

They're called 'PMs' round these parts boy!!
:lol:

Matt Nova
20-04-05, 05:27 PM
Buy compmotive mo's instead :D

Jack
20-04-05, 05:31 PM
Seconded :lol:

ade
20-04-05, 06:36 PM
thought they'd stopped maying speedlines? As in the ones that everyone has on their novas (yawn)

Riggy
20-04-05, 06:53 PM
they still sell them in wheelbase mate about 656 iirc

but there a bunch of nobbers lol i waited 2 1/2 hours for them to fit me 2 tyres last week :cry: it was the only local place that stocks decent tyres though :cry:

Chris
20-04-05, 07:32 PM
Seconded :lol:

Thirded lol

Speedline Allesio's are still made, they make one batch per year, it is wheelbase that tells people they have stopped been made, perhaps they are right, stopped for that year. I spoke to speedline on the phone for some centre caps a few weeks ago and he said what happened with them and also told me that wheelbase are the only people who can sell them

Chris

Matt Nova
21-04-05, 07:19 AM
They'll just say that to get more custom i.e last few sets available so people more likely to buy them