PDA

View Full Version : 2.0L 16V Red Top on Throttle bodies

nutsaboutnovas
17-04-05, 06:02 PM
I have the following engine for sale.. due to me having to ge rid of my nova as someone has written it off.. :cry:

2.0 16V fully re-build QED vernier pullys,QED 450 cams,steel rods,race valve springs,coscast colsibro guide,new valve stem seals,exhaust valve hi-flow,early OE platform,short oil filter,non return valve,inlet valve QED hi-flow,titanium valve springs,solid steel followers,bosch 803 70cc injectors,top hat shim 0.140,new rod bearing/crank,new bottom end bearings,new thrust bearings,head bolts,high comp pistons,new blocktiming guide pulley,steel inner oil pump gear,new oil pump,1.2 Nippon o ring,new water pump,QED direct to head throttle bodies,fully ported n polished matched head to inlet and outlet ports and cc head all runnin at 10.5-1 compression, runnin 227bhp at the flywheel on the hottest day of the year lightened balanced flywheel custom rad,kenlow slimline fan,custom 4branch with powerflow system,kenlow thermostat!

This is a serious engine for those of you that don't want any turbo lag.. this is the engine for you.. This has had thousands spent on it.. since the rebuild by QED it has only covered around 2000 miles.. check their website for the prices of the cams etc... It comes with 400BHP drive shafts and hubs. Also have the engine mounts. All DTA engine management and custom loom. Everything required to go into a nova.

i am gutted my car has been smashed, i can no longer no bothered to throw time, money and effort into another project so i am selling up and getting an Astra GSi leaving it standard..

Please call or txt Ashley on 07739263251 or PM me im near heathrow airport about 6 miles from there.. i am looking for offers around ?3000 lowest i will take is ?2300 like i say this has had about 10K spent on it...

Thanks for looking