PDA

View Full Version : Calibra Leather In A Nova....Doorcards WIP *Pics*

SRimon
16-04-05, 05:49 PM
First of all, this is fucking annoying to do so i wouldn't recommend it! :roll: :evil:

Took all day today to do it, and its just the rears in at the moment that need more tweaking..lots of cutting, trimming, re-trimming, and they still aren't finished...

Here's a few pics..

http://www.cruisesouthwest.co.uk/modules/Gallery/albums/album190/DSCN0900.jpg

http://www.cruisesouthwest.co.uk/modules/Gallery/albums/album190/DSCN0901.jpg

Oh and there's speakers behind the holes and all! :D

scott.parker
16-04-05, 06:02 PM
Not bad,so did the cali rear saets go straight in or was there a few things changed to make it fiot the nova as i would thought the cali is wider?

Rear cards look nice,very diffrent.

Scott

ANDYRACER
16-04-05, 06:07 PM
It looks really good mate. Well worth the effort.

kevster
16-04-05, 06:31 PM
that look really nice mate top job :wink:

Mark
16-04-05, 06:39 PM
Not bad,so did the cali rear saets go straight in or was there a few things changed to make it fiot the nova as i would thought the cali is wider?

Rear cards look nice,very diffrent.

Scott

just the rears in at the moment that need more tweaking..lots of cutting, trimming, re-trimming, and they still aren't finished...

Seats look good Simon, can't wait for the finished pics...

m.d.
16-04-05, 07:34 PM
mate that is stunning. ill have to come have a look soon. almost like driving a bigger expensive car in yours now lol

Jim
16-04-05, 09:42 PM
I must admit that looks better than I thought it would do. The rear door cards in particular look nicely done. I've done a few stripped interiors and rear door cards so know how fiddly it can be, however replacing the rear bench...fair play for having the patience to do it.

Jim

SRimon
17-04-05, 01:26 AM
cheers

the seats have been in a while front and rear...

just now intent on doing the front and rear cards...patience isnt the word :lol:

epo
17-04-05, 08:01 AM
that looks smart

Col_Mk1
17-04-05, 09:20 AM
great stuff