PDA

View Full Version : Vandal cnuts

hendrix
15-04-05, 08:04 PM
Had me car four days outside my house before someone decided lastnight to break into it. Found it today with the lock barrel hangin out the door. lucky that i had a disklock on it but they did try to rag it off and scratched all the leather on the steering wheel. luckily nothing taken but i still gotta change the locks now
its so annoying, ive not even had the thing a week!! :roll:
wish i had seen them :evil:
Andreas

ANDYRACER
15-04-05, 08:10 PM
unlucky mate lil fucks seriously need shotting. One of the lil fucks threw a stone at my bros calibra and he ran out wit a baseball but unfortunatly the lil fucker did a runner. He probably would of killed the lil shit if he had caught him.

scott.parker
15-04-05, 08:43 PM
Bad luck andy,not good though in under a week :roll:

Scott

Jack
16-04-05, 01:57 AM
I'm surprised they even bothered with a disklock on! Any other damage apart from the lock?

Riggy
16-04-05, 10:03 AM
thats rather unlucky mate

at least you have enough spares to fix it lol :lol:

SRlew
16-04-05, 12:04 PM
unlucky mate.

when my car was my brothers, somone smashed a window got in and tryed to rob the stereo, but luckily i took the glove box out the day before and screwed the stereo in. :D

bet they where suprised when they cudnt get that out though, they jammed a screw driver down the side and bent the bloody stereo!

Philsutton
16-04-05, 09:24 PM
the retard probably tried to have sex with the lock, thats why nothing was stolen