PDA

View Full Version : website help needed.

benji
14-04-05, 08:14 PM
i've got my website up and running now but i have a few problems i want to sort out but don't know how, i was wondering if anyone on here could help. it is all designed using dreamweaver apart from a few bit that were done in frontpage.

1st problem. frontpage gallerys. http://www.trackdaynova.co.uk/doningtonfeb05.htm
the gallerys i have used don't work correctly, i did them in front page because i couldn't figure out how to do this style of gallery in dreamweaver. the problem is when i open the page the arrows to scroll the thumbnails don't appear, only the left one shows and you have to click this to make the right one show. then once opened and scrolling across they move around instead of staying in one place. there is also a thumbnail missing when scrolling right but it appears when scrolling left. any ideas?

problem 2. this isn't reall a problem, more of a annoying niggle. when i have the site open the tab in the taskbar says untitled document, novaload says novaload.net, ebay says ebay.co.uk, yahoo says yahoo.com see where i'm going with this. how do i make mine say trackdaynova.co.uk

cheers

ben

www.trackdaynova.co.uk

notenuffhoursintheday
14-04-05, 09:40 PM
goto page properties and change it in there mate

Adam
14-04-05, 10:05 PM
Problem1- THe arrows appear and work fine for me :?
Problem2- I ain't 100% sure on this, but in Frontpage, click File,Properties,
then type the name you want into the Title field.

benji
14-04-05, 11:09 PM
problem 2 is sorted now

burgo
14-04-05, 11:23 PM
ya arrows work fine for me aswell mate

Jack
14-04-05, 11:30 PM
the arrows silly about on mine too....

If you scroll right to the end (to the far right) using the right arrow, the pictures end up with a gap to the left. As you scroll thru them they move... looks like this is because the images are still there, they don't scroll as such, just hide/show appropriately....

Mark
14-04-05, 11:31 PM
Sweet....just downloaded and watch the vids.......Nova runs very well....

Adam
14-04-05, 11:32 PM
problem 2 is sorted now
Did my suggestion sort it?

Perhaps the arrows problem is something do with internet browser????

benji
14-04-05, 11:35 PM
i posted on mig aswell and someone on there suggested adding <title>trackdaynova.co.uk</title> at the top of the code after <head>