PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED URGENTLY!

Anonymous
21-02-01, 01:37 AM
Im going to be buying my head unit in the next day or so. Could you give me some advice??
Which is the best head unit under ?150, im looking at either a AIWA CDCR136, or a PANASONIC DFX400?? can u recommend these, or any others?
thanks chris :)

Anonymous
21-02-01, 08:55 AM
From what I can gather the Panasonic ones are very powerful for what they are but saying that Aiwa do have v. powerful midi systems. But for looks I would go for the Panasonic.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
21-02-01, 08:56 AM
Also try looking at Kenwood they do some good units.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
21-02-01, 09:48 AM
DO NOT GET AN AIWA ONE!!! they are so new to the ice industry that they are cheap and cheefull but complete WANK. try kenny or sony :)

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
21-02-01, 05:36 PM
get a kenwood middle of the range one
they r well good.
next day deliverey from a mail order comp in fast car

Anonymous
21-02-01, 10:46 PM
i got a aiwa one, no problems with it and someone has attacted it with a screw driver trying to pinch it. plays cdr/cdrw's and u can plug a minidisc playa in it. 45W x4 . Im chuffd for da muny.

Anonymous
22-02-01, 06:55 PM
Aiwa have come along way in the car stereo world in the last couple of years. But I would go for a Panasonic Head Unit everytime out of the two. You'll probably get more features on the Awia.
Stereo

Anonymous
23-02-01, 12:03 AM
Check some of the units @ www.mcs-direct.co.uk - cheap company and you could get a pioneer/kenwood as generally, these have better sound quality.

Anonymous
23-02-01, 12:07 AM
the aiwa 1 flashes little blue lights either side of it wen u turn up da volume though!