PDA

View Full Version : Milan derby

hendrix
13-04-05, 12:09 PM
Did anyone see this lastnight??? Geez it proper kicked off didnt it. Poor keeper gettin hit with a flare tho :o . Anyway if that had been in england we would probably get banned from Europe again, i bet not much happens to Inter tho. Typical :roll:
Italian fans are a**eholes, just look at the way they behaved at anfield last week and the sooner FIFA and UEFA see this the better
/RANT

Come on liverpool :D

DISCO GSI
13-04-05, 12:45 PM
the pitch was just littered with bottles flares and one reporter found a broken whisky bottle! mad bastards hopefully there wont be any trouble at ibrox when celtic play rangers in a league decicer on the 24th of this month it is known to be as bad!

Philsutton
13-04-05, 01:49 PM
it sums up football in one

DISCO GSI
13-04-05, 01:58 PM
NOT A FOLLOWER THEN PHIL?

Philsutton
13-04-05, 02:09 PM
not at all, bunch of overpaid nancy boys crying and falling over, kicking a ball.

Jules
13-04-05, 02:53 PM
I support Inter and I'm truely ashamed about last night, but as a fan of Italian football it's not surprise that it happened.

It was the 'Ultra' fans that caused the trouble, and what you must understand is that the police are actually afraid to go into the ends of the ground (In last nights case 'Curva Nord' - home of the Inter Ultras) for fear of provoking riots.

Italian clubs 'Ultra' fans often have huge sway in what decisions the club makes - even up to what players to sign, in some clubs some of the leading Ultras are allowed into the dressing room to 'encourage' underperforming player to play better - make of that what you will.

Only a few weeks ago at the Rome derby (Rome v Lazio) the Lazio fans unferled a huge banner which read "Rome is fascist" and were waving Nazi flags throughout the game - both events are illegal in Italy but the police would not go in to address the problem.

It was a pre-planned event by the Inter Ultras as before they started throwing any items they unrolled a Banner saying "We don't care about the match anyway".
A few seasons ago the same Inter Ultras got a stolen moped to the top of the Curva Nord and attempted to set it alight and then push it off the edge!!

And this just doesn affect the big clubs in Italian football, a few seasons back a UEFA cup match between Fiorentina and Zurich Grasshoppers (which was being played at Salerno as Fiorentina were banned from using their ground because of previous trouble) came to a halt when the Fiorentina fans hit a match official with a home made bomb (all be it a small one) that they had smuggled into the ground.

So don't think that last night's behaviour is anything new, it's happened before and it'll happen again because there isn't really a way to stop it, they should of taken action a long time ago to stamp it out and nip it in the bud, but it wasn't and it's grown into a huge monster!

srs1
13-04-05, 04:57 PM
i think it was funny.

and shevchenko's (sp) goal was quality, i'm afraid i think inter should be banned from the champions league next season.

epo
13-04-05, 05:29 PM
be interesting to see how tonight goes tbh

and ill say this am pleased am not going to watch liverpool play tonight

srs1
13-04-05, 05:41 PM
there has already been one liverpool fan been done over.
9 jueventus fans arrested already for it.
hope it doesn't flair up (hehehehe) into something stupid and riots happen.

turks and italians are the worst fans out there.
the british ones just go on the rampage and settle the scores that way.