PDA

View Full Version : Nova Parts Sale - everything must go.....

novarally
12-04-05, 12:26 PM
E-mail me with any Nova parts requirements you have (NO PM's PLEASE).

Everything must go to redundancy and moving house soon. Located in Bournemouth, Dorset

This is just a small selection from the bits I have available :

Nova GTE 1600cc 8 valve engine, dizzy and alternator not included, but all other ancillaries are there, excellent runner ? just ?40 to clear

Flush tailgates, all professionally done, with glass, some with spoilers and some with solenoids (choice of 3). Prices start at ?30.

Nearside door in excellent condition (blue) - ?30

Sportex 3" round tailpipe exhaust backbox - ?20

Full Scorpion stainless steel exhaust system with centre silencer box removed) - ?70

Fibreglass bonnet, superb quality (brand new) ?90

Many brand new parts e.g. oil pump, water pump, gaskets, head bolts, spark plugs (including Champion race plugs and Splitfires), cambelts, oil filters, caliper rebuild kits, wheel bearings, genuine GM roof skin (get rid of that sunroof).

Various sets of alloy wheels :

14? Nova GSi/GTE standard alloys (no centre caps) with tyres ?25 per set

15? Motorsport style 6-spoke alloys in white (no tyres) ?80

15? TSW Voodoo 2 with tyres, rather tatty - ?60

15? Ripspeed 6 spoke alloys ET37 with almost new 195/50 Kumho Ecsta tyres, mint condition ?150

BRAND NEW, BOXED set of 15? Compomotive MO (ET49) with brand new Toyo Proxes T1 tyres (white) ? ?450

BRAND NEW set of 15? OZ Racing Superleggera (ET37) racing alloys, the lightest wheels you can buy, with Yokohama A032-R soft compound track day tyres ? ?450

Lots of other stuff available, I?m currently breaking a Nova GTE and a couple of Nova rally cars. Everything must go due to my redundancy and moving house.

Many of the smaller items I have available are up for auction on EBAY, so please search for my auctions (my User ID is colinesmith). I'm auctioning bits such as bucket seats, a Nova rally bodyshell and more.

Please contact me by e-mail only at :

colinesmith@aol.com

NO PM's, thanks