PDA

View Full Version : police-can my mate be done??

fafnova
11-04-05, 11:52 PM
was out earlyer and bill were writing all no plates down. as we left so did they we turned off in to a villge and they went round on the by pass as we were coming out the village at good speed they were coming to wards us so they turned round but we lost them properly as they dint catch my mate can he be done!?? not sure my self !! i dont think he can as they did not stop us ??

Jack
12-04-05, 12:03 AM
They don't have to pull you over to nick you for speeding - although if they DO they have to give you a written NIP.

There's a chance they lazed you and got your speed, although if the police car was moving this is highly unlikely (laser speed traps are supposed to be used on a tripod). Otherwise they may have got you on an in car chase cam, but for an accurate reading they'd need to be behind you and matching your speed. On windy village/country lanes this again would be unlikely.

Why were they writing all number plates down in the first place?!?

fafnova
12-04-05, 12:08 AM
they were a good way behind as he was doing bout 80 ish whilst they were turning round so u can imagine the distance as we got on 2 the by pass we couldnt see them as we got to bridge which is 2000 meters from t junction then we hid in estate. so dont think they got us as no blue lights came on!! went up local mc ds were all barrys hang out for bout 2nd time this year!! should have stayed at home!

Jack
12-04-05, 12:13 AM
There was a LOT of police cars out my way today - they silver Skoda Octavia ones - afaik they weren't ones we usually have round here either. Maybe some national incentive tonight to nick more drivers :roll:

fafnova
12-04-05, 12:17 AM
it was silver skoda my other mate who had been pulled earlyer reconed there was no gear in it so fingers crossed for the next few weeks i would say they will act fast on this kind of thing! (if they do!! :oops: )

boredbloke
12-04-05, 01:30 PM
You guys not read the sun today then i take it?

there's a new scoring system for traffic police i.e 5 points for catching some one speeding the target is 100 a month.

Obviously I would now assume there'll be competition between them as well

NovaloadedAgain
12-04-05, 01:48 PM
Lol! Thats the sun my friend, Dont believe everything in there!

I will ask my dad as thats his job :oops:
But that seems like bullsh*t, & they dont get bonuses for the more people they nick either! Lol. He'd have nicked me by now if there was!

Jack
12-04-05, 01:49 PM
You're supposed to read the sun? I thought people buy it just to look at the pictures :lol:

5_door owner
12-04-05, 05:41 PM
You're supposed to read the sun? I thought people buy it just to look at the pictures :lol:

:o :?: :?: :?: theres writing in there :?: :?: :?: :o

lol :lol:

General Baxter
12-04-05, 05:47 PM
there's a new scoring system for traffic police i.e 5 points for catching some one speeding the target is 100 a month.

lol, oh dear in the works van :roll:

Nick
12-04-05, 05:57 PM
was out earlyer and bill were writing all no plates down. as we left so did they we turned off in to a villge and they went round on the by pass as we were coming out the village at good speed they were coming to wards us so they turned round but we lost them properly as they dint catch my mate can he be done!?? not sure my self !! i dont think he can as they did not stop us ??

i hope you did get done...

it's serve you right for driving like a to55er especially around a village. !

nice one

Philsutton
12-04-05, 06:01 PM
i mean save the speed for the motorway where you cant hit any trees. I always drive through villages at top speed, i couldnt give a fuck about anyone else.

Riggy
12-04-05, 07:46 PM
youll get done if the copper had his video cam on lol :lol:

fafnova
12-04-05, 08:10 PM

nice one[/quote]
wasnt in the village dick was as we were leaving ie speeding up on the by pass

Phil_G
12-04-05, 08:21 PM
Lol! Thats the sun my friend, Dont believe everything in there!

it was on radio one too and the bird had one of the cards on her as well.. She was describing it and the points tally, which matched the Sun's report. So unless its some kind of elaborate hoax........

Phil

Nick
12-04-05, 09:59 PM

nice one
wasnt in the village dick was as we were leaving ie speeding up on the by pass

Around

less of the "dick" , i'm not the one who thinks it's, da bizniz 2 speed

fafnova
12-04-05, 11:32 PM
ok mate but we all do it and its happend lol so he'll have to deal with it now lol