PDA

View Full Version : Total Satisfaction - The returning warrior

TidyTees
08-04-05, 08:43 PM
Hey!

Ive just come out of the shower my body is dripping wet and i...oh shit wrong forum!

Anyway hello everybody, been a while i think i post every 6 months to say hi lol. :lol:

Just so you know its Davo, used to have a nova, then had a 306 now drive a many mans car.....Ford Puma lol. *cough*

got a lot more time on my hands now for internet surfing, so i trhought i would stop by novaload catch up with a few peeps, unfortunately i dont know any fcuker!

But it does seem to be thriving still, i think that the novas keep living as long as there are welding heros about, long live the nova lol.

Its nice to be back.....i feel as though ive accepted a grammy. so as long as your all nice to me i will stay i know i drive a ford (ian!) and its not a nova (ste_sa) and i know that i hae disowned the lot of ya, but like a dog who has just broke his toy i am back for more.

So its a big hello to micky, kev (RatMan), Ian (Brakes?), dicko (hmm), Ade (mr mechanic man - nice garden by the way kin massive lol), and any others that i have forgot that once were thrilled to read the posts made by yuors truly.

over and out...

Davo!

hendrix
08-04-05, 09:00 PM
Hi

James B
08-04-05, 09:20 PM
give us a free T shirt, some of them look quite cool actually

TidyTees
08-04-05, 09:25 PM
lol, i dont even get a free tee, and im the boss! lol

TidyTees
09-04-05, 12:33 PM
lol, all so happy to see me back. grr :evil:

Ste_Nova
09-04-05, 12:42 PM
so as long as your all nice to me i will stay i know i drive a ford (ian!) and its not a nova (ste_sa) and i know that i hae disowned the lot of ya, but like a dog who has just broke his toy i am back for more.

problem number one.... i've scrapped my nova and bought a ford!

Fester
09-04-05, 04:41 PM
Where is the 'picture of my pubes' sig?