PDA

View Full Version : 2ltr16v nova spares or re shell?

jamie gsi16v
07-04-05, 06:38 PM
possibly break my 2ltr16v xe nova if i get good prices for everything, i have no pics but viewing is available? if intereted then pm, email or ring jamie 07841698575 with offers then when the total of everybodys offers reaches near what i would like then i will let uno? :wink:

i have now put prices up for everything and am going to sell if i am gauranteed over 800quid if the offers i get for the items reaches this price then i will let everybody no that the items are ready to go? if people can put there offers on this thread then it will give others updates on what the total is, i will also put updates on to let people no what is happening, the reason for doing this is so i am gauranteed to get some money back on the car and not be stuck with loads of bits of a car which is no longer usable? deposits can be made to gaurantee sales? any queries for a quick response please ring or text jamie on 07841698575

can deliver for 50p a mile one way and have got a trailer aswell!

2.0 xe engine runs very sweet 86k covered ?200
manifold to suit ?50
full powerflow exhaust with 3" tail pipe lifetime gaurantee bore size to suit engine ?200
f20 gearbox to suit ?100
brand new drive shafts from just novas cost ?250 accept ?150
wiring loom suited to nova will drop straight in ?50
chipped ecu ?100
front 300lb coilovers ?180
rear gmax shocks ?50
rear standard springs ?5
anti roll bars ?20
hubs with new bearings to suit front shafts ?30 each ?55 both
alloy fuel tank or standard gsi fuel tank ?50/?60
digital dash ?50
GTE bumpers still packaged from vauxhall brand new genuin gm ?80
astra mk1 half leather gte recaro front seats with nova subframes ?50
then all your usual extras:
front lights
back lights
electric windows
wipers
back axel ?100 for all my bits and junk lying around which may need a transit to take everything away!

will take ?1200 for everything if sumbody wants to re shell it? :o