PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone having for lunch??

dunova
05-04-05, 12:34 PM
I know its abit early, but i'm hungry and am currently microwaving an ASDA cheapy lasagne!! All the ASDA meals are well cheap but are all amazing :D

You can pay ?3.50 at Sainsburys and get some real sh!te meal, but ASDA's are great and they're 93p :!: :!:

So what's everyone else munching? King size chicken and mushroom pot noodle's are also frappin georgous! :o

Philsutton
05-04-05, 12:36 PM
im having a bottle of some cheap energy drink, but thats my breakfast as ive just got up

dunova
05-04-05, 12:43 PM
^^^I'm not sure i could manage a WHOLE bottle :lol:

I thought that stuff was pretty dangerous to drink even with food :!:

Jack
05-04-05, 12:49 PM
Apple, some grapes and a banana. Don't eat much at work.

Philsutton
05-04-05, 12:50 PM
it probably is dangerous, but you cant beat a good sugar rush lol

dunova
05-04-05, 12:57 PM
Apple, some grapes and a banana. Don't eat much at work

I would possibly starve it i only ate that lol and as expected, the lasagne was incredible. You can get 5 for ?4 aswell!!!!

I once drank i bottle of 'blue bolt' or something from ASDA when i had a really killer hangover. My head went absolutely crazy (really dizzy and bad headache) for about 30 mins and then i blacked out. It cant be THAT bad for you :lol:

Jack
05-04-05, 01:04 PM
Apple, some grapes and a banana. Don't eat much at work

I would possibly starve it i only ate that lol
Yes but I'm a) fat, b) broke and c) have discovered a penchant for KFC in the evenings :wink:

dunova
05-04-05, 01:09 PM
Okay, well if you're fat then KFC in the evening is probably just going to make you FATTER!!! Go up the gym 2 times a week or go for a run before breakfast a couple of times a week and you'll soon tone up.

Starving yourself in the day and then eating fat stuff in the evening/night is probably the BEST way to get fat ever lol.

I am also broke, so i buy ASDA microwavable meals :lol:

Oh, and their chargrill chicken pieces are 4 for ?1.94 and they're also lush 8)

boredbloke
05-04-05, 01:12 PM
I'm a kfc monster!!!!

I love it every friday me and me mate go down there at 12 on the dot!

3 piece large variety meal witha chicken tower zinger burger!!!!

costs about 7.20 though!

today i had a nuked roast chicken with taters n stuffing! yum!

kevw
05-04-05, 01:29 PM
I'm starving reading this, going for lunch in 2 minutes...

KFC is looking like a good option lol

ohh, I'm thinking dunova has LOTS of shares in Asda or something lol

markiemark
05-04-05, 01:47 PM
Dunova mate it sounds like your a sales rep for Asda!! lol :lol:

but i do have to agree,the asda micowave meals are yummy,for lunch today i had a bacon sandwich... mmm cant beat a big fat bacon buttie! :lol:

Jack
05-04-05, 01:52 PM
3 piece large variety meal witha chicken tower zinger burger!!!!
I have a friend who gets very ver very unnaturally excited when you mention ZINGER TOWER BURGERS!!!!!!!

Yeah... I need to get out and exercise more. Now the weathers good i'm planning on getting my bike out again, used to ride it every day a few years back and that kept me fit as a fiddle.... I reckon a couple of days a week out on that should see me back to good (oh and less KFC lol) :D

novamadcars
05-04-05, 02:29 PM
well im having a few kronenbourgs ha ha and no im not a p**s head

dunova
05-04-05, 02:31 PM
Well i dont own shares and i'm not a rep, but maybe i should apply to be one :lol: I could include this post in my CV lol

I've just changed from shopping in sainsburys to ASDA and they're loads cheaper, do better food and have more variety-it really does make sainsburys look extremely sh!te :!:

I'll shut up about ASDA now, i think i'm getting over excited :oops: :lol:

markiemark
05-04-05, 02:49 PM
LMAO :lol:

Its right what your saying though,asda are a lot better. . .

maybe the CV idea with this post is a good idea after all... lol

Jack
05-04-05, 03:04 PM
Gotta say I like Asda too. Apparently they're a good company to work for too, know a few people that used to work for them.

kevw
05-04-05, 03:22 PM
We shop at Asda too, look out for the "American Style Cookies" fresh from the bakery bit. mmmmmmmmm....

dunova
05-04-05, 03:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/tezray/ASDA.bmp

:lol:

Rach
05-04-05, 03:38 PM
i haven't eaten anything today as i got up at about 10ish and i've been for a haircut...

:D

i might grab some salad now

Jack
05-04-05, 03:57 PM
Girl :roll:

Mitchybee
05-04-05, 04:43 PM
Salad!!!!! :lol:

kevw
05-04-05, 04:47 PM
I'm quite liking salad at the moment, as long as its on a burger lol

Nah, salady type stuff with pasta is good :)

General Baxter
05-04-05, 04:51 PM
iv was at work at 7am this morn and iv just had my breakfast a bag of cheese and onion crisps :P

whats lunch :wink:

Rach
05-04-05, 05:25 PM
Girl :roll:

Salad!!!!! :lol:

dammit you two...!!!

it's nice!

I'm quite liking salad at the moment, as long as its on a burger lol

Nah, salady type stuff with pasta is good :)

thankyou... (kinda) lol

i prefer it with pasta, but i made a really nice salad on its own before actually!

:wink:

epo
05-04-05, 05:40 PM
alls i have for my dinner every day is an apple and muller light yogurt

Philsutton
05-04-05, 06:06 PM
Gotta say I like Asda too. Apparently they're a good company to work for too, know a few people that used to work for them.

maybe so but that wont sort the problem of having a depressingly crap job, knowing the only meaningful purpose you have is to make sure the tins of beans are facing the right way.

markiemark
05-04-05, 09:29 PM
:lol: yeah thats true,but still its a good job to have for some extra money.(i think the pay isnt to bad)..i was actually considering doing it as an evening job a while back,but its no longer required due to getting a new full time job since then. :D

Nick
05-04-05, 10:41 PM
anyone had a daddy burger ? it says you get a kitchen sink on the box :| :roll: :?

nothing beats a bit of chineese takeaway, at least twice a week :-D

Jack
06-04-05, 10:15 AM
There's a place in town we call Badger Burger - run by young chaps of dubious unknown nationality who's english vocabulary consists of "Thankyou please" and "You like chiss on bullllllger?" lol

Had one the other day that still had the tyre mark on it.